Leading industrial company seeking qualified candidates for service technicians.
Industrial Service Technician
- Operates extreme high-pressured waterblast units to clean customer systems.
- Responsible for operation of vacuum units.
- Knowledgeable of the layout and components of high-pressure waterblast and vacuum accessories and their proper functions.
- Cleans equipment and worksite thoroughly on a daily basis.
- Performs vehicle inspections for support equipment.
- Secures all accessory items on vehicles and ensures that all items are loaded on vehicles prior to departure.
- Consistently demonstrates proper safety practices.
- Ensures that assigned tasks are performed with attention to detail in a high quality manner.
- Able to read and write at high school level.
- Able to pass drug tests (pre-employment, random, annual, etc)
- Must have a valid drivers license with good driving record, CDL preferred .
- Able to physically handle hydroblast shotgun and/or industrial hose (up to 50 lbs)
- Must be safety conscious and have good work ethics.
- Have mechanical skills.
- Must be available at any time to respond within one hour.
- Must have working telephone or ability to be reached at all times.
- Must be physically fit to wear respirator.
- Must be willing and physically able to enter confined spaced through a manhole.
- Must be willing to travel overnight for assignments as required.
Great advancement opportunities and regular training.
Benefits: 401K, vacation, holidays, health, dental, vision, and life insurance,
Thompson Construction Group, Inc
- 3 years ago - save job