Maintain and operate liquid bulk and specialty gas/chemical delivery equipment.
Perform minor gas/chemical troubleshooting and repair of delivery equipment.
Perform daily rounds including recording readings, completing safety inspections, monitoring online gas and chemical systems, verifying toxic gas monitoring operations, and completing chemical tote/drum and gas cylinder change-outs.
Monitor and understand correct liquid bulk delivery procedures for each product on site. Perform bulk gas and chemical trailer transfers.
Make initial evaluations and then obtain proper assistance when confronted with problem situations.
Emergency Response Team member/leader.
Satisfactorily complete TGCM Tech Level II local OJT minimum requirements within 12 months in job grade.
Restart all high purity gas and/or chemical delivery equipment.
Participate in customer and Air Liquide programs including, but not limited to: Safety, Training, Operations, and Preventive Maintenance.
Train TGCM Tech Level I & II employees.
Comply with all applicable HS&E Standards including, but not limited to: PPE, Forklift Operations, Lock Out/Tag Out Program, Confined Space Entry, etc.
Complete assigned tasks as per existing procedure.
Performs minor analytical procedures and/or sampling procedures.
Accountable for safety of all persons, and general public surrounding facility. Safety is a condition of continued employment.
Hazardous Waste Technician: Responsible for the proper transfer of materials to the dock hazardous waste storage area, proper maintenance of the dock hazardous storage area, use of appropriate documentation, equipment, and procedures for ensuring proper management of hazardous waste, proper labeling of hazardous waste, following proper procedures for handling spills/emergencies, pour-up of materials, segregation of compatible materials, preparation for waste/containers for shipment, operation of a forklift, supporting waste minimization programs/activities, and maintaining an understanding of applicable hazardous waste laws.
- Good Communication Skills: Ability to follow both written and verbal instructions.
- Evidence of previous work in a successful team environment; act as a mentor to all junior technicians.
- Knowledge of all proper reporting procedures per onsite operations policy, including product acceptance criteria, tank fill, inventory and material usage, monitoring, safety parameters and personnel requirements.
- Demonstrate ability to coordinate and supervise a group of technicians on a project.
- Electro-mechanical aptitude.
- Display aptitude for controlling and emergency situation and coordinating problem solving actions.
- Able to understand and abide by stringent safety rules.
- Moderate to heavy lifting may be required.
Must pass background and drug screen
- High School Diploma, or equivalent
- Associates Degree is desirable
CareerBuilder - 12 months ago
The Franklin Company was established in 1958 to help local, regional and Fortune 500 companies with professional and technical placements...