Requires one of the following:
- Two years of vocational training or a certificate of training in wood, upholstery, metal fabrication, welding, or graphic arts, and two years of work experience in a related industrial production or warehouse field; or
- High school diploma or GED and four years of work experience in a related manufacturing, production, warehouse, or transportation environment.
- High school diploma or GED and four years of work experience or a combination of experience in: maintenance, custodial engineering, industrial production, painting, wood working, supervision and/or administrative skills.
- High school diploma or GED and successful completion of one year as an RRI Industrial Production Apprentice.
- Five years of supervisor experience preferred.
- Work experience with psychiatric, chemical dependency, sex offender and/or correctional populations.
For More Information, Assistance or Accommodation Contact: Wes Heinley
- Complete a State of ND Application for Employment (SFN 10950) . Access application form at: http://www.nd.gov/hrms/jobs/appforms.html or hard copy from any ND Job Service Office.
- Please include the position # and requisition # on your application. Also, provide details in the employment history sections of the application form on how your education, experience and skills will qualify you for this position. Supplemental information such as a cover letter and resume may be included, but the initial review and score will be based on the information provided on SFN 10950.
- Please fill in all information requested on the application form, such as dates of employment, hours worked per week, credits earned, etc. INCOMPLETE SECTIONS WILL NOT BE GIVEN CREDIT.
- The Department’s Human Resource Division staff will score applications against the minimum qualifications and preferences listed on the job announcement and qualifying military service. After the scoring is completed, a certified list of eligible candidates and the applications will be forwarded to the hiring manager for further consideration and possible interview, based on the final scores.
- Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- All application material must be received on the closing date by 5:00 pm or before the closing date at the following address:
Human Resource Division
Department of Human Services
600 East Boulevard Avenue Dept 325
Bismarck ND 58505-0250
Fax: 701-328-1927; e-mail: email@example.com
Employing Unit: North Dakota State Hospital
Section: Behavioral Health Services
Telephone Number: 701-253-3069
TTY Number: ND Relay Service 1-800-366-6888 (text); 1-800-366-6889 (voice)
ND Relay Number: 1-800-366-6888
Summary of Work:
Individual will be responsible for resident supervision, instructing workers in proper job skills and good work ethic. Will oversee and supervise production flow of products. Will maintain security and enforce all safety rules and regulations. Responsible to supervise staff assigned to shop areas ensuring a therapeutic work environment.
The ND Department of Human Services offers challenging work opportunities, a full range of employee benefits including a comprehensive employer-paid health plan, paid leave, a retirement plan, flexible work hours, and more. For more information, contact our website at: http://www.nd.gov/hrms/jobs/benefits.aspx .
As employers, the State of North Dakota and political subdivisions prohibit smoking in all places of state and political subdivision employment in accordance with N.D.C.C. § 23-12-10.
North Dakota State Government - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard