Position Summary: The Industry Relations & Events Coordinator will play a key role in the planning, execution and post-event follow up of regional tradeshows within the Aesthetics sector, as well as Voice tradeshows and Voice Clinical Training Workshops for ENT. This position will coordinate all relevant activities including research, analysis, and logistics with a strong focus on developing and fostering industry relations with professional medical societies and other healthcare professionals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Process meeting registration materials including exhibitor applications, sponsorship agreements, payment processing and other applicable documentation.
2. Facilitate staffing of tradeshows and foster relationships with internal personnel including Sales and Medical Affairs.
3. Coordinate logistics to show services including A/V, electrical, carpeting, contractual labor, etc.
4. Oversee shipping, receiving and inventory of tradeshow materials including literature, demo supplies, and booth properties.
5. Update Meetings & Events calendar in a timely fashion.
6. Ensure exhibit materials are complete and in working order.
7. Attend key tradeshows to ensure objectives are met.
8. Lend support to other tradeshow activities which may include advertising and promotions and assistance with Regulatory matters.
Education and/or Experience: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field. Minimum of two years direct tradeshow experience. Prior medical device or pharmaceutical industry experience highly desirable.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Must be extremely organized and detail oriented with excellent oral and written communication skills. Must be able to multi task effectively while managing changing priorities. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Merz Aesthetics - 20 months ago