Title: Industry Trade CoordinatorLocation: East Hanover, NJReference ID: 1301086 Mondelēz International is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world's favorite brands. Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelēz International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc. While Mondelēz International is new, our brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which our products are marketed. As the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelēz International has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum and Coffee. Mondelēz International's portfolio includes several billion-dollar brands such as Nabisco, Oreo and LU biscuits, Cadbury and Milka chocolate, Jacobs coffee, Tang powdered beverages and Trident gums. Mondelēz International has annual revenue of approximately $36 billion and operations in more than 80 countries. For more information, visit http://www.mondelezinternational.com/ and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational. The Industry Trade Coordinator is responsible for various projects and processes as they relate to Industry Development team support, trade show and customer meeting planning, registration and travel coordination expense submittals, project management, sales reporting and other administrative duties. Responsibilities include:
- Tracks and follows up on department projects assuring all required data, forms, contracts, etc., are clear, complete and concise
- Prepares yearly Industry Calendar and communicates updates to Executive team
- Schedules group meetings, off-site events and travel reservations
- Prepares association and customer databases
- Analyzes and verifies data used to prepare various sales and association reports
- Prioritizes, organizes and delegates workloads/assignments independently
- Independently identifies and initiates process improvement areas across department, site or function with limited direction
- Interaction involves regular communication requiring interpretation, persuasion and discretionary skills. Requires daily contact with all levels of management, often dealing with confidential information.
- High School Diploma required; Associates Degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience; coursework or specialized training related to position including certifications, etc. a plus
- Advanced computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong Access skills / Systems acumen; experience with Spark preferred
- Any finance or analytical background is a huge plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels within and outside of the company
- Maintain confidentiality
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to work independently; make decisions in management absence Mondelēz Global LLC is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelēz Global LLC therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
CareerBuilder - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Mondelēz International, Inc. is an American multinational confectionery, food and beverage conglomerate, employing around 107,000...