Job Title: Infection Control Nurse
Location: Waltham, MA
Employment Status: Part-time, approximately 16 hours per month
- Will serve as a resource person to staff around specific infection control issues concerning specific patients or groups of patients.
- Will be responsible for reviewing and updating infection control policies in conjunction with the organization’s Infection Control Committee.
- Will identify need areas for education of staff and work with Director of Nursing and infection control nurse liaison to implement.
- Will track rates and types of infections as well as other performance measures related to infection control in collaboration with the infection control nurse liaison.
- Licensed as a RN in MA
- Experience and/or certification as an infection control practitioner
- Membership in Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology recommended.
Graduate of an accredited nursing program
- Communications skills, written and verbal
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize independently
- Ability to multi-task in a changing and fast paced environment
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative, team environment
Reports to the Director of Nursing (DON) of Walden Behavioral Care or designee
Interested candidates should email curriculum vitae to email@example.com.
Walden Behavioral Care - 9 months ago