IVF Nurse Practitioner- Melbourne, FL
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (IVF) practice seeking a licensed and qualified Nurse Practitioner to join our multi site, multi-physician fertility practice.
Demonstrated experience in fertility diagnostic testing and treatment coordination to include IUI required to be considered.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
Demonstrated experience of 1-2 years in fertility treatment required to be considered.
- Provide initial patient consultation, infertility evaluation and treatment.
- Obtain detailed medical history, review medical records and perform appropriate physical examination.
- Perform thorough infertility evaluation to include ultrasonography, routine gynecological exams, post-coital testing, endometrial biopsy, and interpretation of laboratory values.
- Collaborate with physician in developing and implementing treatment plan appropriate to individual patient.
- Perform sonohysterograms and ultrasonography.
- Intra-Uterine Insemination.
- Preparation for patients preparing to undergo In-Vitro Fertilization, and monitor subsequent cycles.
- Evaluated women with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, Chronic Pelvic pain, Endometriosis and other various gynecological disorders; implemented appropriate therapy.
- Monitor established pregnancies via ultrasonography and laboratory values through the first trimester.
- Supervise clinical staff, implement organizational systems, oversee personnel scheduling and issues.
- Perform role of liaison for clinical staff and supervising physician to ensure quality medical care and address issues for improvement.
- Provide patient counseling and education on pertinent health issues.
Nurse Practitioners meeting the aforementioned criteria and interested in applying should forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will immediately contact qualified applicants with more details on the opportunity. All inquiries are confiden
AdvancedPracticeJobs.com - 9 months ago