Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (IVF) practice seeking a licensed and qualified Nurse Practitioneror Physician Assistantto join our fertility practice.
Demonstrated experience in fertility treatment coordination and IUI required to be considered.
Must be compassionate and enjoy high level of patient interaction.
Must be proficient in transvaginal ultrasounds for follicular measurements
Must be able to work every other Saturday.
Candidates must have excellent interpersonal skills, proven multi-tasking skills, and a demonstrated self-directed work ethic to succeed in this shared responsibility with the physicians. Demonstrated experience of 1-2 years in fertility treatment required to be considered.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide initial patient consultation, infertility evaluation and treatment.
- Obtain detailed medical history, review medical records and perform appropriate physical examination.
- Perform thorough infertility evaluation to include ultrasonography, routine gynecological exams, post-coital testing, endometrial biopsy, and interpretation of laboratory values.
- Collaborate with physician in developing and implementing treatment plan appropriate to individual patient.
- Perform sonohysterograms and ultrasonography.
- Intra-Uterine Insemination.
- Preparation for patients preparing to undergo In-Vitro Fertilization, and monitor subsequent cycles.
- Evaluated women with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, Chronic Pelvic pain, Endometriosis and other various gynecological disorders; implemented appropriate therapy.
- Monitor established pregnancies via ultrasonography and laboratory values through the first trimester.
- Supervise clinical staff, implement organizational systems, oversee personnel scheduling and issues.
- Perform role of liaison for clinical staff and supervising physician to ensure quality medical care and address issues for improvement.
- Provide patient counseling and education on pertinent health issues.
Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistantsqualified and interested in applying should forward resume to email@example.com. We will immediately contact qualified applicants with more details on the opportunity.
- 23 months ago - save job