Tracking Code: 10363
In terms of program protection, performs and/or supports the following types of related activities; assists in coordinating and implementing IA policy requirements;supports the Department of Defense Information Assurance Security Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP) reviews/develops and maintains documentation such as System Security Authorization Agreements (SSAAs) Program Protection Plans (PPPs) Key Management Plans, COMSEC Plans, Critical Program Information, and Critical Technologies Lists; and analyzes design and security considerations.
U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED. MUST HAVE/OR BE ELIGIBLE FOR A "TOP SECRET" LEVEL SECURITY CLEARNCE.
- BS degree and/ or appropriate military training schools.
- CISSP Certification required.
- Must have excellent communications skill, both verbal and written, in English.
- Eight (8) years experience related to major weapon systems, including research and development, configuration management, or systems analysis/design and demonstrated experience in one (1) or more of the following areas; program management, systems engineering, major systems acquisition, T&E, or integrated logistics support.
- A minimum of three (3) years of professional experience in technical efforts supporting risk management and/or program protection and program security planning .
- A Minimum of two (2) years of experience in aircraft and avionics, subsystems, ancillary equipment, and GSE development, testing, production and operational use.
Job Location: California, MD, USA
Position Type: Full-Time
Dynamics Research Corporation - 18 months ago