Tracking Code: 10365
DRC is seeking an experienced Information Security Analyst for infrastruture support. Duties and responsibilities include:
***** U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED ***** MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE "SECRET" SECURITY CLEARANCE ***** THERE ARE NO AGENCY FUNDS AVAILABLE FOR THIS POSITION *****
- Management of Enterprise client security infrastructure including the planning, design, deployment and 24x7 management
- Development and implementation of security policies, procedures and measures
- Preparing, Configuring, Administering and Managing Firewalls, ACLs, VPN appliances, UTM, IPS/IDS and applicable Network management tools in a multi-vendor environment
- Providing complex designs and best practices for security engineering, implementation, maintenance of hardware and software upgrades of security infrastructure.
- Security architecture reviews and development details for engineering design and deployment plans to deal with and negate potential on on-going security penetration and firewall breaches
- Creating and revising network and security documentation
- Performing status reports on security matters to develop security risk analysis scenarios and documents solutions
- Providing support and troubleshooting on network security.
- Participating in an on call rotation to provide 24x7 support
- Maintaining existing security hardware and software and related vulnerability assessments in use to provide third-tier technical and administrative support
- Performing daily monitoring and performance tuning of the security infrastructure.
- Anticipating networking and security needs for planning and budgeting
- Reviewing maintenance arrangements and security service changes.
- Prioritize tasks and allocate time to successfully complete projects with minimal supervision
- Required Certifications: CISSP, Cisco CCIE, CCNP or CCSP
- Technical skills preferred: Firewalls, IDS/IPS, UTM, VPN, Web Content Filters, Proxies, DLP, SIEM, Log aggregation and Log correlation technologies.
- 5 years’ experience operating and engineering security infrastructure for large Enterprise networks across a global infrastructure
Job Location: Dahlgren, VA, USA
Position Type: Full-Time
Dynamics Research Corporation - 18 months ago