Position : RA1641
Title : Infographics Designer, Data Visualization
Salary : OPEN
Location : CT - Waterbury OR Remote USA
Data visualization specialist needed as the company is improving their research reports from data-loaded PowerPoint decks to more visually compelling content. This is an International marketing research firm
with 21 offices worldwide, across the UK, US, Europe, Nordics and Middle East with US headquarters in Waterbury CT, provides strategic marketing and research consulting expertise for Fortune 1000 clients in a broad spectrum of industries, including packaged goods, telecom & technology, interactive entertainment, financial services, media, automotive, software and professional services industries.
- Design and produce high quality, visually engaging presentations in PowerPoint and other data visualization technologies.
- Expert who will raise the level of communication through visual clarity and creative data display.
- Ability to apply design to data.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in graphic design, data visualization, infographics or related field
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite CS5.5 or higher - primarily Photoshop
and Illustrator, but also including InDesign, Acrobat, Audition, and Premiere
- Experience working with and creating vector graphics
- MS Office 2010 programs (primarily Powerpoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Must be able to assess data, extrapolate the compelling points and concisely convey the overall story using infographics, iconography, original illustration and imagery.
- An aptitude for great storytelling with a clear communication style is a must.
- Must have prior experience in graphic design and data visualization, with a portfolio reflecting experience.
- When responding, please include design examples in the form of a PDF or link to online creative
View all Jobs at www.reevejobs.com including those with VIDEO!
- 2 years ago - save job