Our Client a Dallas - based Informatica Channel Partner, is currently looking for Informatica Data Quality consultants for open positions within our Data Management & Integration Practice. Qualified candidates will have demonstrated experience in the effective use and deployment of Informatica Data Quality tools, including Informatica Data Quality ("IDQ"), Informatica Data Explorer ("IDE") and Informatica Identity Resolution ("IIR"), along with the ability to work either independently or within a team environment, and possess a combination of technical depth, excellent written/verbal communication skills and client management skills.
Qualifications: (Looking for mid to senior)
Detail knowledge/experience needed: be prepared to discuss - or build quick profile response via email with your Resume
- B.S. in Computer Science, or equivalent degree; or equivalent industry experience.
- Demonstrated experience in effective use and deployment of IDQ , IDE and/or IIR required.
- Experience with IBM QualityStage, SAP BusinessObjects DQ, DataFlux and/or Trillium DQ software desired.
- Experience with Informatica PowerCenter strongly preferred.
- Experience configuring and deploying complex Client Server software on Unix and Windows Servers required.
- Strong database skills required. Oracle experience/certification highly preferred.
- Minimum 3+ years software solution development/deployment experience required, preferably on enterprise Data Integration/Data Quality projects.
- Significant experience delivering and managing solutions around Data Integration, DW/BI deployment a plus.
- Familiarity with current trends in Data Quality technologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Some travel required.
Looking for candidates that have been involved in the use of Informatica Data Quality technology in project environments that would include Data Profiling, Data Quality Assessments, Data Quality data-cleansing projects in advance of ERP migrations or in advance of onboarding data into a Master Data Management (MDM) hub for an MDM project initiative, Data Governance project initiatives, etc.
- Informatica Data Explorer (IDE) - have they actually done Data Profiling using IDE, how extensively, and across what data domains
- Informatica Data Quality (IDQ) - This actually has two major components (IDQ Analyst & IDQ Developer) and a series of IDQ Options
- IDQ Analyst - this is another data profiling tool, browser-based and aimed at the Business User/Data Steward
- So, has the candidate actually done Data Profiling using IDQ Analyst, how extensively, and across what data domains
- IDQ Developer - this is the actual IDQ developer workbench for developing global, reusable Data Quality rules
- So, has the candidate used IDQ Developer to build Data Quality rules, how extensively, and across what data domains
- Below are some of the IDQ Options to investigate (do they understand these IDQ Options, have they used them) for those that have done IDQ DQ rule development:
- IDQ Content Options - built-ins to accelerate the implementation of DQ projects by standardizing and validating global name and address customer data, etc.
- DQ accelerators packages
- Standard address parsing packages
- Premium worldwide address cleansing and standardization
- Geocoding option subscriptions
- IDQ Identity Match Option - prebuilt identify matching rules for more than 60 countries, enables multi-language search-and-match functionality
- IDQ Web Services Option - enables deployment of DQ rules as web services capitalizing on SOA benefits for enterprise-wide deployment, standardization and reuse of DQ rules
- AddressDoctor - validate addresses as you parse, cleanse, and standardize global address data and apply geocoding. Does the candidate understand what AddressDoctor is, have they used AddressDoctor
JobServe USA - 17 months ago