Avnet is seeking a full time detail oriented Informatica developer to contribute towards the successful implementation of ETL solutions for a global environment integrating both custom and vendor developed applications.
- Work with project teams in multiple regions to develop and support applications in a global environment.
- Create detailed support documentation for each developed solution and update it as needed.
- Create technical design document for project based on business need.
- Troubleshoot production related issues and provide timely resolution.
- Participate in a rotation based on-call support routine.
- Work with multiple projects simultaneously.
- Follow current development standards and suggest additional ones.
- Participate in established change control process for the promotion of objects into production.
- Develop solutions that have been both performance tuned and include applicable exception handling notification.
- Create unit testing scripts/plans.
- Provide technical guidance and coordination for junior and off-shore developers.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, both with customers, technical team members, and other technical contributors across the organization.
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude.
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Must be an organized, self-starter with a collaborative work style, customer service focus, and ability to multitask.
- Ability to provide basic coordination of small development groups.
- Solid knowledge developing solutions using Informatica PowerCenter 8.x, B2B Data Exchange, and B2B Data Transformation.
- Solid knowledge of Oracle SQL and Microsoft SQL database query and tuning concepts.
- Knowledge developing ETL Solutions for IBM WebSphere Commerce Storefronts and Endeca Search Engine.
5-6 Years experience, including experience in analysis and development
Education and Certification(s):
Bachelor’s Degree or 2 years equivalent experience
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. If you are interested in applying for employment with Avnet and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact our Human Resources department at 800-882-8638 option 4, then option 3.
Avnet - 14 months ago
If you need an electronic component, Avnet probably has it. The company is the world's top distributor of electronic components...