Ciber, Inc. is currently seeking an Informatica ETL DVO Developer in the Tampa, FL area. The ideal candidate must have a good understanding of Informatica with an optional but strong desire for knowledge of X.12 EDI, preferably in Healthcare transactions.
- Develop a workflow using DVO to verify the data extraction process
- Identify transaction dropped during the ETL process (both valid rejections and errors)
- Produce summary and detail reports for the data validation process (DVP)
- Produce a automated dashboard of the DVP
- Create technical documentation as needed/directed
- Strong Informatica DVO Experience (2+ years)
- Strong Informatica ETL experience (5+ years)
- EDW experience is plus
- Experience in developing a data validation/data quality process is required
- Should be able to Automate using DVO Tool
- Experience setting up and running value tests
- Ability to create complex maps, business rules, views, and administration functions.
- Experience with using DVO to successfully join multiple tables in order to verify data.
- Experience with DVO to verify data format in target tables/files containing large volumes of data.
- Experience with Power Center (Data Value Option)
- Experience with SQL programming in either SQL Server or Oracle
- Communication Skills – Able to deliver concise, thorough communication at all appropriate levels.
- ETL testing experience with DVO Experience with EDIFECs Transaction Manager
- Exposure to QA
Ciber is a global IT consulting company with 7,000 consultants in North America, Europe and Asia/Pacific, and approximately $1 billion in annual revenue. Client focused and results driven, Ciber partners with organizations to develop technology strategies and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Founded in 1974, the company trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CBR). For more information, visit
Just as we have built our business on the success of our clients, our continued company growth and achievements are built on the success of our team members. At Ciber we believe our employees are our most valuable asset. Upon contact, a Ciber Recruiter will discuss our benefits package in more detail as it pertains to your individual needs. Some highlights of our full benefits package include: paid time off, paid holidays, retirement savings plan, employee stock purchase plan, medical, dental, vision, life & disability insurance, and tuition reimbursement. Ciber, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CIBER - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
No, CIBER's consultants aren't cyborgs. CIBER (Consultants in Business, Engineering, and Research) is an IT consultancy that...