Description Informatica ETL developer. This role is responsible for working with Business Analysts to understand the project requirements, completing design specifications, and develop solutions.
- Reviews solution pattern with the Architect
- Responsible for following the change management process
- Assists with creating estimates
- Perform tasks as assigned by Lead Developer and Lead Technical Analyst
- Responsible for ensuring that the peer review process (requirements review, design review, code review) is utilized for development efforts
- Ensure that a Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) is utilized for all development efforts
- Work closely with the business facing teams teams to ensure that implemented solutions satisfy business requirements and are delivered in a timely manner
- Escalate issues to Lead/Supervisor
- High school diploma or equivalent
- BS in Computer Science a plus.
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work as a team player
- 2+ years of experience with Informatica
- SAP Experience a plus
- Proficient in developing SQL Queries
- 2+ years SQL skills
- Oil and Gas Experience a plus
Devon Energy Corporation - 2 years ago
Independent oil and gas producer Devon Energy puts its energy into oil and gas fields far from England's southwestern coast, in North...