Lunexa is looking for a few additional Informatica Developers to the Team. If you have prior experience in the business intelligence and data warehousing industry and learned to do development on Informatica, we want to speak with you. |
- Designing, building, and testing ETL processes.
- Documenting and deploying new ETL processes into a production environment.
- Write shell scripts for file transfer/handling.
Priority Skills :
- Informatica PowerCenter 8+ development and tuning
- Informatica PowerCenter 8+ team based development
- Unix Shell scripting
- Advanced Informatica PowerCenter experience
- Experience with Team-Based Development
- UNIX shell or PERL scripting
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- A self-starter who is highly self motivated
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Results oriented. Loves to work on problems until solutions are found
- Efficient at working on many projects in parallel
- Attention to detail, Accountability, & Commitment to Team
- Bachelors degree in computer related field or equivalent experience
- 5-7+ years of Informatica development
- 5-7 years developing successful application solutions
- 3+ years experience with Oracle development including high level of expertise in SQL, stored procedures, indexes, partitioning, database design and tuning.
- 5+ years experience on a data warehouse team with strong understanding of ETL processes and standards
- Recent experience working with MDM or Data Quality Management tools
- Proficient with creation and modification of Unix scripts
- Ability to design multidimensional data warehouse structures such as star schemas, cubes etc.
- Strong business and analytical skills including direct interaction with business end users for requirements analysis
- Able to produce business results in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
Claraview - 2 years ago