At NTT DATA we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company's growth since our inception in 1965. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT Data - and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA currently seeks an Informatica Developer to join our team in Bloomington, Illinois.
Join us at the NTT DATA Employment Education Expo on May 14, 2013 from 2:00 to 7:00 p.m. at the Shirk Center at Illinois Wesleyan University.
Position Functions or Responsibilities:
NTT DATA is seeking to add an experienced Informatica developer to fill a position at one of our key clients. The preferred resource will be expected to provide software development experience to develop and deploy a customer applications.
Ideal candidates will have knowledge of DB2, PostgreSQL, Informatica PowerCenter, Test environments, insurance applications and workflow knowledge. The individual chosen will be assigned as a member of the Informatica Developer Support group at our client.
Tasks Assignments for the role includes:
1) Provide Informatica PowerCenter Design and Code reviews to the organization.
2) Establish and publish development standards for the organization regarding Informatica Suite of Products
3) Develop and deliver training on Informatica products
4) Develop and deliver information at the Informatica Forums
5) Work with Product Tool Support team to establish new products at Client
6) Research tools within the Informatica Suite of products for possible use at Client
7) Special assignments as directed by management.
Skills and Experiences Required for the role includes:
1) Minimum of 3 years’ experience with Informatica PowerCenter (versions 8.5+ and 9.x+) Recent experience required
2) Experience / familiarity with other Informatica products within the Informatica Suite of products (for example: MetaData Manager, Pro-active Monitoring, Data alidation).
3) Excellent SQL skills
4) Oracle / DB2 experience
5) Strong Linux knowledge (Korn/Bash shell scripting experience, Perl knowledge also desirable).
6) Strong analytical skills
7) Strong written / verbal communication skills
8) Learning agility (quick to learn new concepts)
9) Presentation skills
Minimum 3 years required:
Informatica Powercenter Development (v8.5 or above)
Informatica Products Exp (MetraData Mgr, etc.)
Oracle or DB2 Expeience
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
NTT Data - 8 months ago
TT DATA CORPORATION is a system integration company with more than 25 years of experience in the Air Traffic Control domain. Based upon the...