Develop and foster a collaborative working relationship with Business Intelligence team, consultants, and project managers to develop processes, documentation and solutions related to BI implementation.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to communicate complex technical topics to management and non-technical audiences
• Experience working with multi-tiered and multi-region architecture within shared services and/or BI competency centers.
• Familiar with FDA regulated hardware/software installation procedures and documentations
• Strong analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
• Bachelor Degree in Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science OR equivalent through experience. Advanced course work in technical systems plus continued education in technical disciplines is preferred
• Additional certification is a plus
• English spoken and written
• Flemish, French, Portuguese or Spanish a plus
Specific Technical profile requirements:
2-5 years of hands-on experience with Windows 7, IE 8, Vista, XP, Office 2007, Google Chrome and Adobe X
• 2-5 years in Informatica server administration and PowerCenter ETL development.
• Experience with PowerExchange, Informatica Data Explorer, Informatica Data Quality, and Informatica Metadata Manager.
• Adhere to all compliance and regulatory requirements for implementation of the projects including execution of Infrastructure Qualification and Operational Qualification (IQ/OQ) requirements.
• Provide technical direction required to resolve complex issues to ensure on-time delivery of solutions that meet customer expectation
• Coordinate with vendor for resolution of any technical issues which requires product vendor engagement.
• Experience with Windows Active Directory for security architecture and IIS for Web Servers
• In-depth knowledge in database management systems (Oracle, SQL Server 2008), and/or in programming languages (VB, PL/SQL)
• In-depth familiarity with storage architecture and devices such as NAS and SAN
• Hands-On experience with Windows Server 2003/2008 and/or Linux
Orion Systems Integrators, Inc. - 16 months ago