Our Direct Integration Client is looking for a Informatica Developers for a Long Term Project in Boca Raton, Florida below is the Detail requirement
Job Title : Informatica Developers
Location : Boca Raton, Florida
Duration : Long Term
Rate : Open
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent with 7-10 years of Experience.
- Solid knowledge of Informatica Power Center and Power Exchange. Experience with software such as UNIX scripting, databases such as PL/SQL and Business Objects.
- Should have Data Modeling and BA skills
- Customer Focus - Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Planning/Program Management - Accurately scopes out length and difficulty of tasks and project segments; sets objectives and goals; breaks down work into the process steps; develops schedules and task/people assignments; anticipates and adjusts for problems and roadblocks; measures performance against goals; evaluates results.
- Team Building - Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale and spirit in his/her team; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team preferred
- Cross Functional Collaboration – Collaborates with cross functional teams who are situated in disparate geographical regions. Participates as a subject matter expert in other functional programs and projects.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Ability to use strong industry knowledge to relate to customer needs and dissolve customer concerns and high level of focus and attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic with good time management with ability to work with diverse teams and lead meetings.