The Informatica Developer will provide technical leadership in the Design and the Development Phases of the SDLC lifecycle for the implementation of Informatica ETL components within the data warehouse architecture. They will be accountable for the creation of the technical specification and the unit testing cases based on the specification. Details of the technical specification include the acquisition of source data, validation of data integrity, standardization of data, loading to the data warehouse, data reconciliation and archiving of data. Candidate should be customer focused and have leadership skills to work diligently with different vendors to ensure all customer deliverables are prepared and submitted on time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information System, or related field
- Minimum of 3-5 years prior relevant experience
- TS/SCI with Polygraph or must have the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance
- 3+ years of development of ETL processes utilizing Informatica Power Center Designer, Workflow Manager and Workflow Monitor tools.
- 3+ years of experience using relational database tools (MS-SQL Server, Oracle, etc.) and concepts.
- Experience working on projects of moderate to high complexity.
- Proven ability to write clear and concise technical documents.
- Proven ability to complete tasks or project assignments with minimal supervision.
- Must be adaptable, flexible and work well in a team environment.
- Experience with software development lifecycle practices including Iterative and Agile.
- US Citizenship Required
NuWave Solutions is an EOE/M/F/H/V
- Location of Position: Several Locations
- Travel Required (CONUS/OCONUS): CONUS
- Up to 50% Travel
- Work Schedule: Day Shift
NuWave Solutions - 18 months ago