RYAN Consulting Group, Inc. (RYAN) is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. RYAN utilizes advanced technologies, methodologies, and business intelligence tools to help our clients reach their full potential. We are dedicated to delivering superior consulting services, and we have an unwavering commitment to completing each project.
We have an opening for an Informatica ETL developer with excellent knowledge of Informatica 8 in Dayton, OH.
The Informatica ETL developer is skilled in the use of the Informatica PowerCenter 8 and its components (Designer, Workflow Manager, Workflow Monitor, etc.) to develop and test ETL data work flows in support of a large production data warehouse. To that end, the Informatica ETL developer is capable of interfacing with end-users, data modelers and Business Analytics developers to formulate, implement, test and document ETL requirements supporting the analytical processes implemented by the Data Warehouse.
The Informatica ETL developer understands relational database technology (data modeling, performance considerations for large databases, Teradata architecture) and is able to define, implement and test new or enhanced Informatica Work flows into a reliable and efficient Production Informatica ETL data acquisition transformation subsystem.
Working under the direction of the Lockheed Martin project Technical Lead, Informatica ETL developer will be responsible for the definition, detailed design, coding, unit and system testing and documentation of new or enhanced Informatica ETL workflows implementing reliable, predictable and efficient data transformations and data scrubbing ETL applications
- Informatica PowerCenter 8, SQL, Teradata, Oracle, XML, ERWin, Unix
- Knowledge of Java or Business Objects are strong differentiators
- Strong analytical capabilities. Ability to design subsystems and classes. Ability to work effectively in interactive requirement and design sessions with other software engineers and end-users. Takes direction constructively.
- Ability to structure, compose and maintain documentation developed for government software deliverables.
- Understanding of the software development life-cycle management in a Government environment as well as in an Agile development environment.
- Excellent writing and communication skills; A business savvy engineer able to operate constructively with end-users
- Fluent in Microsoft Office Products to include MS Word ®; MS Excel ®; MS Project ®; and MS PowerPoint®
- Shall have a 4-year college degree in Math, Electrical Engineering or Computer Science with 5 years of experience in designing, developing, testing and documenting Business Object queries, web services and reports.
- Candidate must be of an accomplished Informatica ETL Developer with prior experience within the technologies listed in the skill section and be an effective communicator both oral and written, as well as a strong team-player, able to contribute effectively in a peer and customer work environment.
- Candidate should demonstrate drive, initiative, can-do attitude, pride derived from a well-done task, take ownership of tasks, and work independently of others when needed.
- Current National Agency Check (NAC) and/or current SECRET DoD Clearance.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 9 years of professional experience; or 7 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree.