Must have more than 8 Years of experience in Installing, Configuring, Updating and Administering Informatica PowerCenter
• Must have excellent Oral and Written communication skills with good customer facing experiences.
• Installation and configuration of PowerCenter 9.0.1 and 9.1.0 on UNIX platform or Windows platform.
• Experience in upgrading Informatica PowerCenter
• Installing and configuring Metadata Manager Service, Data Analyzer and Web Service Hub.
• Configuring OS Profiles and LDAP Authentication.
• Installing and configuring Informatica Support Console 1.5 to proactively monitor the environment.
• Extensively experience on UNIX shell scripts on automation (Auto restart of servers, Disk space utilization, Informatica Server monitoring and UNIX file system maintenance and cleanup, and scripts using Informatica Command line utilities.
• Installing and configuring the following IDQ 9.0 components on AIX UNIX Servers.
• DQ Content Basic.
• DQ Content Accelerator
• DQ Content IMO
• Creation and maintenance of Informatica users and privileges.
• Migration of Informatica Mappings/Sessions/Workflows from Dev, QA to Prod environments.
• Creating Groups, roles, privileges and assigned them to each user group.
• Working on SQL queries to query the Repository DB to find the deviations from Company’s ETL Standards for the objects created by users such as Sources, Targets, Transformations, Log Files, Mappings, Sessions and Workflows.
• Ensuring that all support requests are properly approved, documented, and communicated using the MQC tool. Documenting common issues and resolution procedures.
PLEASE SEND ONLY MATCHING PROFILES
Korcomptenz Inc - 17 months ago