Job Title: Informatica Subject Matter Expert
Summary Skill Set Required: Informatica, Oracle DBA, Unix
General Years of Experience: 10 + Years / MS in Engineering, Math, Physics, Computer Science or related experience
This is a government contract that requires US Citizen or Permanent Resident and ability to obtain a Treasury Department MBI Clearance. Some shared on call and off shift responsibility is expected.
Our current customers program is responsible for building and delivering an infrastructure that is scalable, interoperable, flexible, manageable, and features standardized operations and a single security and enterprise systems management framework. This infrastructure will enable the organization to deploy modernized business systems and integrate with the current processing environment to support data access, web based service delivery for taxpayers, third parties, and internal users, and do so in a fully secure and optimally managed operational environment.
The program is responsible for providing technical guidance and direction to projects with a level of support services that will enable the projects to use the common, integrated, and shared infrastructure. The program's goal is to deliver an enterprise approach for a fully integrated shared information technology infrastructure to include hardware, software, shared modernization applications and data, telecommunications, security and enterprise approach to systems and operations management, and an enterprise approach to software development and testing.
1) Coding, testing, modifiying, debugging, documenting and implementation of Informatica maps.
2) Review and Analyze functional requirements, mapping documents, assist in problem solving and trouble shooting.
3) Work with different application groups and architecture, design and deliver effective solutions.
4) Assist in technical specifications and other deliverable documents inclding SOPs and Probe & Response Guides.
5) Develop test cases and plans to complete the unit testing. Support System testing.
6) Production support and maintenance of applications.
7) Performance Tuning of Informatica Mappings, processes and load routines.
8) Informatica PowerCenter knowledge and experience
9) Data Warehouse/ETL design and development experience
Experience in large-scale multi-tiered web development projects; Ability to write clear and concise technical documentation. Technical responsibilities will include: architecting, designing, installing and configuring SiteMinder on Sun Solaris and Windows platforms; work with team on troubleshooting technical problems. Provide leadership and consultation of new products or upgrades including making recommendations, developing cost estimates, and developing implementation plans.
Experience with Informatica tool set with good working experience in Informatica 8.6.1
Experience working with large scale applications
Must be able to interpret the transformation rules and develop the software components to support the same.
Strong Unix and Shell Scripting experience is must
Must have sound experience using databases such as Oracle
1 = Low Importance
2 = Medium Importance
3 = High Importance
ABSi Corporation - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard