Atlatl™ Software is in the process of developing and marketing several Sales Resource Planning (SRP™) applications. “DART™” includes two (2) modules: the Product Configuration Module and the Quote Management Module. “SPEAR™” is a customer relationship management-like application. It utilizes what we call a “Customer Engagement Engine” to help salespeople become more effective and successful.
We are looking to hire an experienced Information Analyst that has worked for an enterprise software solutions provider and is versed in the development and management of functional specifications, software design documents, acceptance test procedures and training guides.
Atlatl offers you:
Specific Responsibilities: (include but are not limited to)
- Empowerment – we believe in the power of our people and what they bring to the table.
- Challenge – we believe in pursuing and producing the highest quality of cutting edge technology.
- Excellence in Execution – we believe and thrive on a balance of innovation and production.
- Core Values – we believe strongly in our core values, live them, and grow within them each day.
- Trail Blazers – we believe in being the first to pave the way in our industry and every person on our team is a trail blazer in their own right.
- As a member of the project development team, assist the Principal Consultants in gathering requirements for development of functional specification documents (FSD).
- Gathers requirements for customer required modifications or enhancements to standard functionality.
- Reviews current state database table to ensure that the information required for customer required change is available.
- Assists Principal Consultant as they work with the customer to gain FSD approval.
- Uses library (if available User Interface) to develop wireframes and users stories for the customer’s Product Configuration Module. Communicates wireframes and user stories to the development team.
- Develops user stories for customer required changes to the customer’s quote management module (web application). Also identifies required changes (if any) to one or more database tables.
- Communicates requirements to the development team.
- Assists Principal Consultant in the creation of change notices for approval. Subsequently works with the development team to estimate cost of change.
- Assists in the development of internal and external test plans. Helps manage internal testing on changes and modifications.
- Provides sales group with product and technical support. Assists in the development of sales training when required.
- Assist the training team in the development of customer training materials when required.
- Have the ability to understand our clients’ businesses, goals, corporate cultures and philosophies, and then are able to proactively build, refine, and execute plans that meet each client’s expectations.
- Follow, believe in and seek to constantly refine and improve the Atlatl approach to project implementation.
- Are capable of identifying issues as early in the process as possible, and acting quickly to resolve issues to everyone’s satisfaction.
- Take responsibility for documenting all aspects of software change requests.
- Ensure clarity of communications between Atlatl and client around the multiple implications of those change requests (including but not limited to timeline shifts and increased costs for client).
- Obtain explicit financial approval from client for changes.
- Are fast learners. Quickly understand the features and functionality associated with Atlatl’s products and the assets and methods used by the develop team to configure, build and test new code.
- Own the software design process. Translate customer approved functional specifications into wireframes, user stories and database modification requests.
- Proactively leverage their general business knowledge to assist clients when appropriate.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science with strong computer skills (completion of some computer science courses a plus)
- Strong analytical skills a must.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience delivering software solutions for clients.
- Ability to use common office and project management tools such as Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Proficiency in change and risk management methodologies.
- Outstanding problem solving skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Ability to conduct formal and informal presentations in both small and large group settings.
- Strong written, verbal, and non-verbal communication skills.
Atlatl Software - 18 months ago
Atlatl is designed specifically for the custom-manufacturing industry. Whether you build machine tools, high-end industrial products, or...