The Information Analyst plays a key role in ensuring accurate and complete entry of all text and media assets into the k12 content management system (CMS), as well as participating and contributing to project teams.
• Performs CMS entry and platform operations on highly complex projects for high school and K-8, shifting quickly amongst multiple software platforms;
• Adds and modifies text and media elements;
• Checks own entry work for quality and accuracy, and able to check the work of others, offering constructive feedback;
• Ensures that all outstanding comments and edits are imported into the product by the deliverable date, often balancing the deliverables of multiple, competing deadlines;
• Points out inconsistencies in the content and helps problem solve throughout the lesson development process, often involving the originators of this content.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position has no supervisory responsibilities
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor’s degree AND
• One (1) year of experience with data entry / data manipulation OR
• Equivalent combination of education and experience
Certificates and Licenses: None required.
OTHER REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Ability to quality check one’s own work and the work of others including proofing one’s own work, verifying completed work is error-free, and diplomatically suggesting improvements in others’ work with the reputation of the Company in mind
• Ability to master up to five (5) proprietary and complex software suites and understand their interactions and dependencies
• Ability to make consistently quality-focused connections between content, text, and graphics to ensure that components fit together logically and consistently
• Ability to interpret storyboards and other data points, and convert these to and within multiple content management systems
• Efficient and detail-oriented but still able to work productively in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment;
• Team player, who is also able to effectively work across teams, and with all levels of staff and management within the department and across the Company
• Ability to consistently maintain and exhibit a forward-thinking, inclusive attitude and level of contribution
• Ability to communicate clearly, effectively and positively in writing, verbally, and via multiple electronic platforms
• Ability to pass required background check.
• Prior experience working with content management systems
K12 is a Federal Contractor, an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
K12 - 7 months ago
copy to clipboard
K12 isn't a missing element from the periodic table, but it could help kids learn the periodic table. The company offers online...