The Information Analyst – Program Management provides database management, analytics, application support, process improvement, and reporting services to support Wake County Building Program and Project Management objectives |
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND EXPERIENCE
- Must be able to analyze and optimize data from Oracle web applications that display complex data sets, provide custom reports, integrate with existing systems, and utilize best practices in order to support the Wake County Public Schools Building Program.
- Must have working experience in data analysis and in supporting web-based and client-based computer applications.
- This position requires a strong theoretical understanding of quantitative methods used in finance.
- Must be very experienced with Excel and have strong PowerPoint and Word skills.
CERTIFICATION AND LICENSE REQUIREMENTS
- Undergraduate degree in computer science, information technology, or a quantitative discipline such as engineering or mathematics.
- 3 or more years experience in Enterprise Database Management (SQL, Oracle)
- Proven innovative and analytical ability with implementation skills.
- Must hold and maintain a valid motor vehicle operator’s license according to the State of NC requirements
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Business Intelligence analytics experience on enterprise systems like SAP, SAS, Oracle
- Experience working in an Oracle environment preferred, particularly Primavera Contract Management, P6, and Oracle Business Intelligence (BI) Publisher platforms
- Experience developing solutions within Google Drive, or other cloud-based collaboration/file management systems desired.
Utilizes database expertise, programming skills, and data manipulation/query tools to produce actionable reports.
Interacts with internal/external users regarding data availability, alternative data feasibility, report content/presentation, and potential issues with availability of comparative/historic data, to ensure users receive information in a timely, thorough, accurate, and repeatable manner Performs proactive and reactive analysis, monitoring, troubleshooting and resolution of issues in Primavera Contract Manager (PCM), Oracle Business Intelligence (BI), and other mission critical applications.
Analyzes the characteristics and potential error of data files to facilitate the timely loading of information into the PCM Database.
This position is in Wake County Administrators Salary Pay Band 4.
Please include a resume and cover letter in your reply.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Wake County Public Schools - 10 months ago