We are looking for an exceptional Information Architect to work on initiatives that range from enterprise sites to social media executions, across desktop, mobile and physical computing media.
We're a smart, fast-paced, highly collaborative agency that has great respect for the IA discipline.
The right person for this role will be a flexible, nimble thinker with an ability to partner with Technical Directors, Creatives, Strategists and Producers to deliver "never-been-done-before" solutions in an efficient manner.
The ideal candidate must also be hands-on, able to roll with the punches, a superb communicator, and have experience working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment. A passion for quality, an eye for detail, and the hunger to push the boundaries on what's new and possible in digital marketing are required.
About 360i - A Decade of Digital Innovation
Given radical shifts in consumer behavior driven by emerging technologies,digital marketers are increasingly leaders of brand strategy and ideation. And 360i is perfectly positioned to help lead iconic brands into the next frontier- or as we like to say "Navigate Where There are No Roads".
We're continuing to evolve our marketing capabilities, having gone from specialty agency to AOR in just 5 years. We have an incredible track record of selling in and executing the ideas we pitch. And we've more than doubled in size over the last 2 years while doing work for world-class brands like Coke, Oreo and other Kraft Foods brands, Smirnoff, Guinness, Fisher-Price, NBC Universal and Scotts.
We have the intimacy, drive and opportunities of a boutique agency, but with big company benefits, support, resources and vision.
Ad Age named us an "A-List" agency AND a "Best Place to Work" and Fast Company's dubbed us one of 2011's ‘World's Most Innovative Companies'.
If you're sharp, creative and forward-thinking - and if complacency isn't in your vocabulary - this can be a perfect place for you.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5 - 7+ years strong experience creating site maps, process diagrams, taxonomies and wireframes for web sites and apps on both desktop and mobile devices
- Working knowledge of standard IA tools, which may include Omnigraffle, Visio, PowerPoint, Illustrator or Axure
- Ability to work collaboratively and lead as necessary with technical, creative, strategy and production/project management teams
- Confident and compelling in presenting work both internally and to clients
- Able to participate in and contribute to the creative ideation process
- Hands on and able to roll with punches; reacting to challenges with flexibility, not rigidity
- A self-starter able to take initiative and navigate unchartered waters
- Entrepreneurial - willing and able to work smarter and differently to achieve exceptional results
- Willing and able to advance the IA discipline and process within and across the agency
360i - 18 months ago