The CDS team includes IA’s who improve the user experience of ibm.com sites through a focus on web navigation, content and naming issues, as well as project and relationship based IA services. This specialist will work with
and in some contexts lead visual designers, project managers, programmers and content owners to create sites aligned with IBMs business needs, digital branding and overall web strategy. This IA will support BU's on a
project basis to create an optimal user experience, compliant with the v17 visual design system. Understanding and adherence to IBM brand standards as well as conveying the specific purpose of products or services is required. Excellent communications skills and an ability to handle multiple projects on a tight schedule are essential.
The best candidate must
• have significant and proven experience in information architecture for the web
• be able to work with an entire team of web professionals, including developers, art directors, project managers and designers; executing on corporate standards
• be able to effectively communicate ideas to our visitors through the appropriate navigational structures and arrangements.
• create an experience that communicates, compels, inspires and persuades the visitor to buy with effective task completion and goal attainment.
• Have exceptional skills working in team environment and ability to collaborate and communicate with sponsors and managerial, creative, production and technical members of the solutions team.
• prior experience with web production
• interactive agency experience
• Have proficiency in Visio (mandatory) and CS5 (mandatory) and CS6 (a plus).
The following attributes are a plus
- ability to communicate project status to IBM stakeholders throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- support management developing new business and sponsor relationships.
- prior experience with web production
- interactive agency experience
Please be prepared with a portfolio of your work, either traditionally presented or available online. Candidates without a proven history of large scale independent IA work, prior web production experience, and agency experience will not be considered
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 10 years experience in Information Architecture
- At least 10 years experience in User experience
- English: Fluent
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
IBM - 16 months ago
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), is an information technology (IT) company. s major operations include Global Technology...