Trofholz Technologies, Inc. is an innovative systems integrator and service provider with a solid performance reputation in Information Technology Solutions, Accelerated Learning Environments, Language & Intelligence Services, Electronic Security Systems, and Mission Support.
Trofholz has a potential opportunity for an experienced Information Assurance (IA) Network Specialist.
The IA Network Specialist responsibilities include assisting the Chief Information Assurance Officer in the implementation and enforcement of prudent systems security measures for the "entire network." This includes Windows domains (web, Virtual Private Networks, Medical System Workgroups, Public Key Infrastructure including registration and documentation), private networks, and a wide variety of client hardware including Intel-based personal computers. This position is seated at Lackland AFB, TX.
- Supports the management and operation of the Internet Security Scans and utilizes technical security tools such as Wireless Enterprise Protocols, etc
- Assists in deployment and implementation of anti-virus software on servers and PCs
- Assists in deployment and implementation of Time Compliance Network Orders (TCNOs), Notice to Airmen (NOTAMs), and Time Compliance Technical Orders (TCTOs) emergency response team and Air Education & Training Command (AETC), policy, guidance, and appropriate software on servers and PCs in accordance with AFI 33-138, Enterprise Network Operations Notification and Tracking and all other applicable security instructions
- Assists in providing troubleshooting process to include http, https, snmp, and smtp and security methods associated with networked computer environments
- Assists in providing training tools to provide all users with Information Assurance training
- Assists in certification and accreditation and audit of all systems in accordance with DoD, Air Force, AETC, and local regulations, instructions, guidelines, policies, and DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP)
- Manages the process of assessing security features of government-produced and commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) software and hardware subsystems
- Reviews, researches, and provides guidance on processing eCRD (electronic communications requirements documents)
- Reviews, researches, and provides guidance on remedial action on security related trouble calls
- Assists on audits with Information Assurance Officer (IAO) and Information Assurance (IAM) Managers
- Tracks and monitors reports when action items are identified during internal or external audits/inspections
- Assists IAO with investigations regarding computer crimes, i.e., inappropriate activity on the official government computer/network (pornography, gambling, racist activity, conducting personal business transactions, etc.) and other related AF and DoD instructions and regulations
- Assists in reviewing user agreements for accuracy, including network access requirements, i.e., current IA CBT licensing for users
- Makes sound recommendations to improve network functionality with backup documentation
- Assists with training classes on current issues regarding IAO and IAM Manager competencies
- Provides written communications (i.e., recommendations, surveys, procedures, standards, etc.); and all command files, source code, object files, libraries, executable images, and other computer files created
- Manages the IA education, training, and certification
- Performs duties as the Local Registration Authority (LRA); LRAs must be capable of operating on both the Non-Classified Internet Protocol Router Network (NIPRNet) and the Secret Internet Protocol Router Network (SIPRNet)
- LRAs manage certificate issuance under both the DoD and National Security System (NSS) certificate policies and are responsible for compliance with those policies
- 5 years’ experience within the last 10 years
- Experience in design and analysis; project planning
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of self-motivation, productiveness and personal organization
- Requires acute decision making skills
- Active DoD government issued Secret security clearance or the ability to obtain a government issued Secret clearance
- Associates Degree within Computer Science or IT Fields or equivalent
- GSEC, Security + CE, or SSCP certification
- Have a current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification or ability to obtain BLS prior to start date
About The Company:
Trofholz Technologies is an award-winning, multi-faceted company offering excellent career opportunities in a diverse, creative, and fast-paced work environment. Building a career with Trofholz means joining a team of diverse, talented, dedicated and innovative professionals committed to serving commercial and government technology needs.
To apply for this opportunity please make sure to visit us on the web @ www.trofholz.com and click the career tab or you can apply directly to our career center @ http://trofholz.com/who-we-are/join-our-team.html .
We have been able to reach a high level of technical excellence by committing to strong company values and key success strategies. The “Quality, Commitment, Creativity, and Integrity” adage known as the “QCCI Creed” is widely conveyed throughout the company and has been instrumental in the success of TTI. These core values have enabled TTI to develop a respectable company culture that is demonstrated in every client engagement
Trofholz represents excellence in all we do from hands on interaction with our clients implementing innovative solutions, to developing customized training and professional development programs for our employees. We are a fast-paced organization seeking team players who enjoy meeting challenges. We offer competitive salary and benefits packages combined with a fun and challenging work environment.
Trofholz offers comprehensive health and welfare plans which include:
- PPO or HMO Medical
- Dental PPO with national network of participating dentists
- Vision coverage at no cost to the employee
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employer Matched 401(k)
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Education Assistance
- 10 Paid holidays a year
Be More, Do More with Trofholz
Trofholz is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and complies with all federal and state laws, regulations, and executive orders regarding affirmative action requirements and programs.
Trofholz Technologies - 22 months ago
Trofholz Technologies, Inc. is an innovative systems integrator and service provider with a solid performance reputation in five core areas:...