Trofholz Technologies, Inc. is an innovative systems integrator and service provider with a solid performance reputation in Information Technology Solutions, Accelerated Learning Environments, Language & Intelligence Services, Electronic
Security Systems, and Mission Support.
We are searching for a qualified Information Assurance (IA) Specialist, to work at a Department of Defense facility.
The IA Specialist shall assist in successfully maintaining system C&A documentation, support and services including conducting certification tasks and periodic review of security configurations for both military and commercial systems. The Specialist assist’s in reviewing policy and procedure changes that have occurred since the system was last certified and accredited; provide completed security artifacts for upload into the Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS). S/He completes annual FISMA related actions, DISA GIG Waiver actions and Privacy Impact Assessment actions. Support includes documenting entries/responses for the Enterprise Information Technology Data Repository (EITDR) and for the Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS). This is a short term contract assignment.
- Assist IA team and participate in a team of multi-disciplines personnel
- Schedule all IA activities, resolve conflicts, provide guidance and produce reports and required
- Assist in the execution and update of an Information System Security Plan (ISSP),
- Assist in the conduct of validation activities, and compile validation results in EITDR and eMASS to retrieve a DIACAP scorecard
- Support provided will also include Security, Interoperability, Sustainability, Supportability and Usability (SISSU) sub-process for small, medium and large systems/enclaves. DIACAP C&A of Automated Information Systems process will lead to the continuation of the systems Approval to Operate (ATO) document granting Authority to Connect (ATC) and approved DISA GIG waiver.
- Certification and Accreditation tasks and deliverables will be in accordance with the first three phases of the DIACAP and applicable DISA requirements. Support includes documenting entries/responses in eMASS and EITDR
- Provide positive control over system configuration and ensure compliance with DoD operation procedures
- Work with program representatives to ensure milestones are achieved
- Support users of information technology system through understanding and resolve problems to minimize service disruptions
- Identify training/developmental needs of personnel and provides training as required
- Provide positive control of the Configuration Control Board and configuration management processes.
- Assist IA team with management of user accounts to include provisioning/de-provisioning and troubleshooting actions, management of organizational mailboxes and distribution lists
- 6 years experience supporting information assurance systems and programs
- Comprehensive knowledge if IA principles and DoD process and policies
- Strong technical knowledge in a wide array of web services
- Able to identify and understand security vulnerabilities
- Must have demonstrated general experience of information operations with the ability to apply principles and methods of information technology in problems dealing with information security and information assurance
- A valid driver’s license and current vehicle insurance
- Ability to read and speak English
- Ability to obtain government issued security clearance
- Bachelor’s degree. Qualifying technical training and/or experience may be substituted for education using 1-year training and/or experience per year of education
About The Company:
Trofholz Technologies is an award-winning, multi-faceted company offering excellent career opportunities in a diverse, creative, and fast-paced work environment. Building a career with Trofholz means joining a team of diverse, talented, dedicated and innovative professionals committed to serving commercial and government technology needs.
To apply for this opportunity please make sure to visit us on the web @ www.trofholz.com and click the career tab or you can apply directly to our career center @ http://trofholz.com/who-we-are/join-our-team.html .
We have been able to reach a high level of technical excellence by committing to strong company values and key success strategies. The “Quality, Commitment, Creativity, and Integrity” adage known as the “QCCI Creed” is widely conveyed throughout the company and has been instrumental in the success of TTI. These core values have enabled TTI to develop a respectable company culture that is demonstrated in every client engagement
Trofholz represents excellence in all we do from hands on interaction with our clients implementing innovative solutions, to developing customized training and professional development programs for our employees. We are a fast-paced organization seeking team players who enjoy meeting challenges. We offer competitive salary and benefits packages combined with a fun and challenging work environment.
Trofholz offers comprehensive health and welfare plans which include:
- PPO or HMO Medical
- Dental PPO with national network of participating dentists
- Vision coverage at no cost to the employee
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employer Matched 401(k)
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Education Assistance
- 10 Paid holidays a year
Be More, Do More with Trofholz
Trofholz is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and complies with all federal and state laws, regulations, and executive orders regarding affirmative action requirements and programs.
Trofholz Technologies - 9 months ago
Trofholz Technologies, Inc. is an innovative systems integrator and service provider with a solid performance reputation in five core areas:...