Role and Responsibilities:
· Provides expert judgment and analysis for Active Directory design, migrations and consolidations, ongoing support, and enhancements.
· Accountability and ownership of all Active Directory (AD) environments for regional and CONUS needs.
· Ability to resolves complex technical issues.
· Work with administrators to maintain the highest standard of infrastructure security and operations.
· Create Active Directory design, standards, and operations documentation.
· Managing Domain Controllers and optimizing Active Directory (AD) replication via sites and services over multiple WAN Links.
· Automated Monitoring and Alerting of Active Directory (AD) for health and up time for multiple services and replication.
· Securing and Locking down Active Directory (AD) from group/ou/server perspective to network and servers ACL's to group policies and permissions.
· Actively participate in all areas of daily operations.
· Maintain standards, roadmaps and guiding principles for Windows & related infrastructure.
· Demonstrates ability to prioritize and to deliver multiple projects on time.
· Five to seven years experience managing Active Directory (AD) in an enterprise environment, Microsoft experience with Server 2008, Microsoft Office 2007/ 2010, Microsoft Networking, VMware and NetApp storage.
· Excellent customer service skills, and strong oral and written communication skills.
· Experience working with Active Directory (AD) Audit products and compliance reporting.
· Ability to create and execute technology roadmaps.
· Experience creating technical documentation.
· Ability to measure and report KPIs for service and support improvement.
· Knowledge of technology and protocols such as DLAP, PKI Certificates, SSL and RADIUS.
Experience with monitoring tools such as SCOM/NitroSecurity/Solarwinds.
· Microsoft server level certification (Computing Environment certification per DoD 8570.01).
· Must have Secret clearance or be able to obtain one.
· Position located in San Antonio, Texas