NCI: As the Information Assurance Analyst ( Information Assurance Engineer I ) you will be a member of a team of IA engineers and analysts supporting the mission of the 7th Signal Command (Theater) with DIACAP preparation, validation, and processes for ICANs operated and maintained by the 7th SC(T)in accordance with Department of Defense Instruction 8500-2, 8510.01, AR 25-2, and US Army Best Business Practices. Responsible for all activities relating to information assurance procedures; systems, IA programs and controls; conducts DIACAP accreditation; provides security engineering support when required.
Highlights of Responsibilities:
- Assist in the collection and review of DIACAP artifacts through Security Testing and Evaluation (ST&E) the regulatory controls of ICANs based on the Mission Assurance Category (MAC) and information classification levels.
- Schedule the ICANs for validations well prior to ATO expiration and travel to sites, perform testing and evaluation to ensure IA controls are being met; report validation findings to the HQDA CIO/G6 appointed ACA at 7th SC(T) using methods in the applicable DIACAP publications.
- Provide input via the DIACAP scorecard and Evaluation Requirements Report to the COR; explain the findings; submit automated finding input to the ACA tracking database.
- Perform on-site assistance visits when required.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Active Secret Security Clearance and or the ability to obtain one.
- Current Security+ Certification.
- Bachelors degree in IT related field preferred.
- Security Testing and Evaluation Experience DIACAP experience preferred.
- Any of the following certifications is a plus: CISSP, CCNA, CCSP, MCITP, MCSE, or MCP on Windows 2003/2008 server; Windows VISTA/7, or other equivalent OS certification.
facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
At NCI, we’re more than just a paycheck…
We offer significant opportunity for growth at NCI – Adding more and more employees and company locations nationwide, we continue to seek top talent to ensure our path of innovation, growth and unmatched customer experience. We reward our employees with competitive compensation, flexible time off, retirement plan with company match and much more…
MEDICAL/DENTAL/VISION PROGRAMS - NCI offers three medical plan options to meet the personal health needs and budgets of our full-time employees and their families. All plans provide our employees and their eligible dependents with major medical and prescription drug coverage. The dental plan provides coverage options so as to ensure our full-time employees and their eligible dependents are able to follow a regularly scheduled program of dental care with their providers of choice. A vision maintenance plan offers a cost-savings option for our full-time employees and their families in need of comprehensive annual eye exams, prescription glasses, and contact lenses.
STOCK & WEALTH - NCI’s 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan is eligible to all full-time and regular part-time employees. Employees may elect to have contributions invested in any of the 15 different investment funds, five retirement-date-based funds, or three different portfolio options available under the plan. The company matching contribution is equal to 50% of employee elected pre-tax contributions up to 6% of eligible pay, subject to the IRS maximum.
LIFE INSURANCE - NCI provides company paid Basic Life/ AD&D Insurance Coverage. The basic coverage benefit is equal to one times (1X) an employee's annual base salary. Employees may also opt for a generous flat rate insurance coverage. For coverage above the company-provided limits, employees may purchase supplemental insurance coverage for themselves and their family members.
WORK/LIFE BALANCE - All employees are eligible for additional programs including Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Flexible Spending Programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for employees and their immediate family
- Health Club Reimbursement through NCI’s Wellness Program
It is your turn… Choose your career path and become part of the NCI team where you will be valued for your unique skills and capabilities and where you will be rewarded for key contributions to NCI and our customers.
Make the commitment and take the next step towards joining the NCI Team. Our application process will take approximately 5-10 minutes to complete.
If you do not meet the minimum qualifications for this position, please review our current openings now and in the future. Thank you for your interest in NCI!
It is the policy of NCI to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
The information above has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within the classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.
NCI isn't the newest hit show on CBS, but an IT services provider primarily for US federal government agencies. Among its services are...