NCI : As the Information Assurance Analyst (Information Assurance Engineer I) on the 81st Medical Group IM/IT Support contract at Keesler Air Force Base in Mississippi , you will use your prior experience and expertise to provide support to the 81st Training Wing administering the computer security system of the base Medical Center.
Highlights of Responsibilities
- Administer the Computer System Security Officer (CSSO) and Terminal Area Security Officer (TASO) program in accordance with applicable AF, MAJCOM, Base, and Medical Center Regulations.
- Monitor and control the performance, security and status of network resources.
- Identify and diagnose problems and factors affecting network performance.
- Manage the DIACAP processes to ensure all systems have the proper security accreditation.
- Develop local System Security Authorization Agreement for submittal through the local Communications Squadron to the Designated Approval Authority.
- US Citizenship required.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a positive NACI.
- Current Security+ certification required (obtained within the past three years).
- Comply with certification requirements IAW DoD Directive 8570.1M, Information Assurance Workforce Improvement Program Requirements (DoD 5400.11), and Personnel Security Program Requirements (5200.2-R).
- Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level 1 certification required.
- Obtain and maintain A+, Network +, System Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP) certifications.
- In addition to the baseline IA certification requirement for IAT Level 1, personnel with privileged access must obtain appropriate Computing Environment (CE) certifications for the operating system(s) and/or security related tools/devices they support as required by their employing organization.
- Associate Degree in the related field or equivalent experience required.
- Proficient with standard AFMS software programs.
- Two years experience managing DIACAP process and Microsoft Office Configuration Management required.
facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
At NCI, we’re more than just a paycheck…
We offer significant opportunity for growth at NCI – Adding more and more employees and company locations nationwide, we continue to seek top talent to ensure our path of innovation, growth and unmatched customer experience. We reward our employees with competitive compensation, flexible time off, retirement plan with company match and much more…
MEDICAL/DENTAL/VISION PROGRAMS - NCI offers four medical plan options to meet the personal health needs and budgets of our full-time employees and their families. All plans provide our employees and their eligible dependents with major medical and prescription drug coverage. The two dental plan offerings provide coverage options so as to ensure our full-time employees and their eligible dependents are able to follow a regularly scheduled program of dental care with their providers of choice. A vision maintenance plan offers a cost-savings option for our full-time employees and their families in need of comprehensive annual eye exams, prescription glasses, and contact lenses.
STOCK & WEALTH - NCI’s 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan is eligible to all full-time and regular part-time employees. Employees may elect to have contributions invested in any of the 15 different investment funds, target-date funds, or self-directed brokerage. A per pay company matching contribution is equal to 50% of employee elected pre-tax or Roth contributions up to 6% of eligible pay, subject to the IRS maximum.
LIFE INSURANCE - NCI provides company paid Basic Life/ AD&D Insurance Coverage. The basic coverage benefit is equal to one times (1X) an employee's annual base salary. Employees may also opt for a generous flat rate insurance coverage. For coverage above the company-provided limits, employees may purchase supplemental insurance coverage for themselves and their family members.
WORK/LIFE BALANCE - Employees are eligible for additional programs including Paid Time Off (PTO).
It is your turn… Choose your career path and become part of the NCI team where you will be valued for your unique skills and capabilities and where you will be rewarded for key contributions to NCI and our customers.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for employees and their immediate family members
- Health Advocacy Benefit
- NCI’s Wellness Program offering Health Club reimbursement options
- NCI Perks Employee Discount Program
Make the commitment and take the next step towards joining the NCI Team. Our application process will take approximately 5-10 minutes to complete.
If you do not meet the minimum qualifications for this position, please review our current openings now and in the future. Thank you for your interest in NCI!
It is the policy of NCI to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
The information above has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within the classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.
NCI Information Systems, Inc. - 8 months ago
NCI isn't the newest hit show on CBS, but an IT services provider primarily for US federal government agencies. Among its services are...