CENTRA Technology, Inc. is seeking highly qualified candidates to work as Information Assurance Analysts. These individuals’ responsibilities will include:
U.S. Citizenship and existing TS clearance with SCI eligibility is absolutely required.
- Performing a variety of tasks applied to specialized technology problems.
- Assisting in identifying information assurance requirements of existing and planned computer hardware and software.
- Conducting network vulnerability testing and network assessments.
- Preparing reports and studies concerning IA requirements and threats.
- Developing assessments that provide an understanding and resolution to security related events.
- Assessing problem areas, impact, probable damage, and recommend solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field.
- At least 5 years of demonstrated relevant experience.
- Must possess current TS clearance with SCI eligibility.
CENTRA Technology, Inc. provides analytic services and systems engineering support to US Government and commercial customers. We have offices in Burlington, MA and Arlington, VA. CENTRA Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Prior experience with the US Government, especially command or national intelligence offices/agencies preferred.
CENTRA offers a full range of benefits, including competitive salary, comprehensive health plan including dental coverage, company-paid life & disability insurance policies, 401(k) plan with company match and profit-sharing, ESOP, incentive bonuses, and a generous educational reimbursement program.
Interested candidates should send a resume to email@example.com. Please reference job code 08-IAA-011 in the subject line.
Centra Technology - 8 months ago
copy to clipboard