Trofholz has a potential opportunity for an experienced Information Assurance (IA) Engineer.
The IA Engineer establishes and satisfies complex, system-wide information security requirements based upon the analysis of the user, policy, regulatory, and resource needs. S/He supports the client at the highest levels in the development and implementation of doctrine and policies. The IA Engineer leads teams of IA professionals to ensure prudent systems security measures for all information systems, including the accreditation of new items and the re-accreditation of existing. This includes a wide variety of hardware and software and works with the project manager. This position is seated in Monterey, CA and requires a government clearance.
- Works closely with the PM to ensure all requirements in the SOW are met
- Provides leadership and guidance to IA teams
- Gathers information from IA teams to prepare ST&E packages
- Works closely with the technical writer to ensure documentation is complete, accurate, and in the proper format for submission to the government
- Arranges the date and time of certification testing and obtains updated lists of system components
- Works ICW the PM to compile and provide DIACAP packages, POA&Ms, and artifacts
- Maintains C&A lifecycle IAW DIACAP policy and regulations
- Stays informed on IA technologies and industry best practices
- Distributes assignments to IA teams
- Leads audits based on NIST standards and policies
- Analyzes and improves architecture designs and technologies ICW PM and client
- Provides high level security engineering to provide for secure implementation of new technologies
- Validates CT&E and ST&E in test environments
- Keeps stakeholders informed on tasks verbally and with written reports
- 8 years’ experience in IA field as a systems and/or network specialist
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of self-motivation, productiveness and personal organization
- Requires acute decision making skills
- Active DoD government issued SECRET security clearance or the ability to obtain a government issued SECRET clearance
- Ability to travel CONUS, as needed
- Associates Degree in Computer Science or other IT fields.
- Security+ and / or CISSP
About The Company:
Trofholz Technologies is an award-winning, multi-faceted company offering excellent career opportunities in a diverse, creative, and fast-paced work environment. Building a career with Trofholz means joining a team of diverse, talented, dedicated and innovative professionals committed to serving commercial and government technology needs.
To apply for this opportunity please make sure to visit us on the web @ www.trofholz.com and click the career tab or you can apply directly to our career center @ https://jobs-tti.icims.com
We have been able to reach a high level of technical excellence by committing to strong company values and key success strategies. The “Quality, Commitment, Creativity, and Integrity” adage known as the “QCCI Creed” is widely conveyed throughout the company and has been instrumental in the success of TTI. These core values have enabled TTI to develop a respectable company culture that is demonstrated in every client engagement
Trofholz represents excellence in all we do from hands on interaction with our clients implementing innovative solutions, to developing customized training and professional development programs for our employees. We are a fast-paced organization seeking team players who enjoy meeting challenges. We offer competitive salary and benefits packages combined with a fun and challenging work environment.
Trofholz offers comprehensive health and welfare plans which include:
- Medical plan with national network and HSA option
- Dental PPO with national network of participating dentists
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employer Matched 401(k)
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Education Assistance
- 10 Paid holidays a year
Be More, Do More with Trofholz
Trofholz is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and complies with all federal and state laws, regulations, and executive orders regarding affirmative action requirements and programs.
Trofholz Technologies - 10 months ago
copy to clipboard
Trofholz Technologies, Inc. is an innovative systems integrator and service provider with a solid performance reputation in five core areas:...