- Cisco Certified Network Associate/ Professional (CCNA/CCNP.
- Must meet 8570.1 Requirements.
- 3+ years professional work experience in Wide Area Networking.
- 3+ years experience with Cisco Routers, Cisco Pix firewalls, Cisco Switches.
- 3+ years experience with advanced routing protocols.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP.
- Knowledge of IA and IA-enabled products, and vulnerability assessment tools.
- Knowledge of the Federal Certification and Accreditation process.
- Skill in effectively communicating complex technical material to specialists and non-specialists.
- Skill in written communication to organize ideas and present findings in a logical manner with supporting, as well as adverse, criteria for specific issues.
- Skill in effective oral communication techniques to explain, justify, or discuss a variety of public issues requiring a logical presentation of appropriate facts and information or analysis.
- Skill in interacting with decision makers and their immediate staffs.
- Skill in interacting with other specialists and experts in the same or related fields.
- Ability to work effectively under the pressure of tight time frames and rigid deadlines.
- Proficient in MS Office. Proficiency in MS Visio and MS Project desirable.
Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced electronic engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multi-disciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
Primary Duties, Responsibilities, & Essential Job Functions:
- Serve as a member of the Navy Medicine Enterprise Services Operations Center (ESOC) Boundary Protection Services.
- As a member of the Boundary Services team, individuals will be asked to provide Tier III router and firewall support to Military Treatment Facilities throughout the world utilizing established processes.
- Individuals filling this role must have significant experience with configuring, troubleshooting, securing and managing routers, switches and firewalls.
- Expert knowledge level and experience with Access Control Lists on Cisco Routers and firewalls is expected.
- An advanced understanding of internetworking, TCP/IP and advanced routing protocols is necessary.
- Familiarity with the Military Health Systems is highly desirable.
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Scientific Research Corporation (SRC) doesn't limit its services to the laboratory. The government contractor provides a wide variety...