Trofholz has a potential opportunity for an experienced Information Assurance (IA) System/Network Specialist.
The IA Systems/Network Specialist responsibilities include leading a team of IA professionals to ensure prudent systems security measures for the entire network, including the accreditation of new items and the re-accreditation of existing. S/He responsible for a wide variety of hardware and software and acts at the direction of the project manager and IA Engineer. This position is seated in Monterey, CA and requires an government issued security clearance.
- Interfaces with our IA Engineer to locate appropriate tools for executing IA tasks
- Provides direction and leadership as team lead to support DIACAP and FISMA certification and accreditation (C&A) requirements
- Validates controls, ensures compliance with DISA mandates and validates security in test environments before launching to operational
- Leads team in performing ST&E by a variety of techniques
- Checks security controls using STIG to validate contingency plans
- Works with the IA Engineer and Technical Writer to produce documented artifacts
- Supports the management and operation of the Internet Security Scans and utilizes technical security tools
- Assists in certification and accreditation and audit of all systems in accordance with DoD, DISA, NIST, and local regulations, instructions, guidelines, policies, and DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP)
- Manages the process of assessing security features of government-produced and commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) software and hardware subsystems
- Reviews, researches, and provides guidance on remedial action on security related trouble calls
- Assists on audits with IA Engineer
- Tracks and monitors reports when action items are identified during internal or external audits/inspections
- Makes sound recommendations to improve network functionality with backup documentation
- 6 years’ experience in IA field as a systems and/or network specialist
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of self-motivation, productiveness and personal organization
- Requires acute decision making skills
- Active DoD government issued SECRET security clearance or the ability to obtain a government issued SECRET clearance
- Associates Degree in Computer Science or other IT fields.
- Security+ and / or CISSP
About The Company:
Trofholz Technologies is an award-winning, multi-faceted company offering excellent career opportunities in a diverse, creative, and fast-paced work environment. Building a career with Trofholz means joining a team of diverse, talented, dedicated and innovative professionals committed to serving commercial and government technology needs.
To apply for this opportunity please make sure to visit us on the web @ www.trofholz.com and click the career tab or you can apply directly to our career center @ https://jobs-tti.icims.com
We have been able to reach a high level of technical excellence by committing to strong company values and key success strategies. The “Quality, Commitment, Creativity, and Integrity” adage known as the “QCCI Creed” is widely conveyed throughout the company and has been instrumental in the success of TTI. These core values have enabled TTI to develop a respectable company culture that is demonstrated in every client engagement
Trofholz represents excellence in all we do from hands on interaction with our clients implementing innovative solutions, to developing customized training and professional development programs for our employees. We are a fast-paced organization seeking team players who enjoy meeting challenges. We offer competitive salary and benefits packages combined with a fun and challenging work environment.
Trofholz offers comprehensive health and welfare plans which include:
- Medical plan with national network and HSA option
- Dental PPO with national network of participating dentists
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employer Matched 401(k)
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Education Assistance
- 10 Paid holidays a year
Be More, Do More with Trofholz
Trofholz is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and complies with all federal and state laws, regulations, and executive orders regarding affirmative action requirements and programs.
Trofholz Technologies, Inc. is an innovative systems integrator and service provider with a solid performance reputation in five core areas:...