Veris Group, LLC is a management and technology services firm and accredited FedRAMP 3PAO with a core focus on providing information assurance and cyber-security consulting services to government and commercial organizations. We currently have an opening for an experienced Information Assurance Security Engineer in Columbus, Ohio. AN ACTIVE DoD SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE (at least) IS REQUIRED.
The Information Assurance Security Engineer performs a variety of routine project tasks applied to specialized information assurance problems. Tasks involve:
The IA Security Engineer candidate must be:
- The integration of electronic processes or methodologies to resolve total system problems, or technology problems as they relate to IA requirements
- Conducting security assessments and security consulting services
- Analyzing information security requirements
- Applying analytical and systematic approaches in the resolution of problems of work flow, organization, and planning
The IA Security Engineer candidate must have:
- DoD 8570 IAT Level III compliant
- DoD 8570 CNDSP Infrastructure Support certification is desired
- At least four (4) years of general IT experience and six (6) years of experience in the IA industry.
- SDLC experience
- Ten (10) years Information Security experience