Information Assurance Specialist(C&A Team Lead)
This position provides senior level leadership, technical experience, and expertise to our client DISA Field Security Operations in performing Certification and Accreditation support. The candidate will be part of a team responsible for coordinating with the site and reviewer team, and leading C&A trips to sites. The Team Lead will be responsible for all team activity during the site visit and present to site management the results of the C&A review. In addition, the candidate will be required to review the results of all DIACAP artifacts and supporting documentation and ensure that the appropriate DIACAP packages are coordinated through FSO and the CIO’s Office. The candidate will be required to write Certification Recommendations based on the results of the C&A reviews. The candidate will be required to provide senior security experience and expertise in performing security risk analysis in support of certification and accreditation of the major programs, products and services. The candidate must be a motivated self-starter, possess excellent communications skills, be flexible to change in a dynamically changing environment, work as a team player, and be able to perform periodically under minimal direction. Members of this team are based out of Ft Meade, Md
The candidate must have minimally a Interim DoD Top Secret clearance with a single scope background investigation.
• Meets education requirements or has equivalent work experience
• Holds current CISSP, CISA, or other DOD 8570 IAM Level III certification
• Top Secret Clearance with SSBI or Interim Top Secret with single scope background investigation.
• Demonstrates strong written and oral communication skills.
• Demonstrates technical skill in multiple disciplines.
• Demonstrates an understanding of the DIACAP process and requirements.
• Demonstrates an understanding of the eMASS application.
• Demonstrates an understanding of the VMS application
• Years of Experience Needed: 8 years general information technology experience with ideally 5 years of Information Assurance experience.
United States-Maryland-Ft Meade
HP - 23 months ago
Hewlett-Packard Company, or HP, is an American multinational information technology corporation headquartered in Palo Alto, California, USA...