ATI Intelligence Services Group seeks Information Assurance Professional.
Location: Springfield, VA, US
Category: Information Systems - Security
Primary Location: Springfield, VA, US
Security Clearance: TS/SCI
Clearance Status: Must be Current
Percent of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Duties and Responsibilities:
ATI has an immediate opening for an Information Assurance (IA) Professional to support a Government client. The candidate will provide information assurance and security support involving full system certification and accreditation. The IA professional will provide project documentation to include risk management and system security plan, information assurance assessments on systems development, integration, and operations and maintenance supports in compliance with the customer certification and accreditation process pursuant to security guidelines following ICD 503 standards and best practices.
• The IA professional will provide recommendations concerning safeguarding of information systems and will conduct a comprehensive assessment of the management, operational, and technical security controls employed within or inherited by an information system to determine the overall effectiveness of the controls.
• Responsible for the day-to-day oversight of computing systems ensuring they are operated, maintained, and disposed of in accordance with applicable government guidelines.
• Provide direct support as a technical representative for ensuring security is integrated throughout the lifecycle of systems and residual risk is acceptable
• Must have current TS/SCI and able to pass CI polygraph with 60 days of hire
• Working knowledge of NIST SP 800-53A, ICD 503, FISMA, DCID 6/3
• C onfiguration management (CM) experience for information system security software, hardware and firmware.
• Expereience in reviewing, maintaining, and ensuring all Assessments and Authorizations (A&A) documentation to include System Security Plans (SSP)
• Experience in managing changes to system and assesses the security impact of those changes.
• Experience in preparing and reviewing documentation to include System Security Plans (SSPs), Risk Assessment Reports, Certification and Accreditation (C&A) packages and System Requirements Traceability Matrices (SRTMs).
• Must obtain appropriate 8570 Certification within 90 days of hire and maintain certification throughout employment
• Experience in the development and presentation of information systems security education and training programs
• Working knowledge or experience with DIACAP or other standards
• Developed or reviewed SSP or SSAA
• Cyber Incident handling
• Experience using XACTA
• Developed technical documentation and white papers
• Collected and reported Security Metrics
• Conducted FISMA security inspections and provided evaluations
• Experience within the Intelligence Community
• Certified 8570 IAM or IAT level 3
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Requires a bachelor's degree or equivalent and 10+ years of related experience.
Automation Technologies, Inc. is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. • Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
Automation Technologies, Inc. - 30+ days ago
ATI provides consulting services in three operational groups that supports the successful transformation of Government agencies and...