ETASS II - Information Assurance Specialist
We have bid on this position and expect to hear in early 2014.
Levels: I, II, III available
• Responsible for ensuring information systems are secure and that data maintained in these systems is protected from unauthorized access.
• Oversight and review of firewalls and intrusion detection systems that reflect current state of the art in information assurance and monitors and reports on intrusion detection events.
• Responsible for ensuring COTS products (hardware and software) meet current information assurance standards and that security patches released by OEMs are installed and verified. Ensures that uniquely developed systems and software have required level of information assurance and that designs are compliant with current regulatory requirements.
• Evaluates current status of potential information system threats from casual intrusion to intrusions meant to permanently or irreparably degrade system performance of protection.
• Will possess certification IAW DoD 8570.01-M.
• Evaluates complex engineering computer systems.
• Prepares design specifications for engineering computer systems.
• Prepares estimates and cost analyses; coordinate organizational support activities for a project. Interprets and analyzes processing anomalies in major complex engineering systems and take corrective action.
• Performs validation of systems, including development of criteria and procedures.
• Interprets mathematical specifications
3-8 years of experience, preferably in DoD environment
Oasis Systems LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
The name may conjure images of crisp blue pools of water and palm trees surrounded by an ocean of sand, but in reality Oasis Systems is a...