Trofholz Technologies, Inc. is an innovative systems integrator and service provider with a solid performance reputation in Information Technology Solutions, Accelerated Learning Environments, Language & Intelligence Services, Electronic Security Systems, and Mission Support.
We have a potential opportunity for the right candidate who wants to advance their career with a proven industry leader. Trofholz is searching for an experienced Information Assurance Specialist. The Information Assurance Specialist is responsible Support information assurance activities. These activities include IA reviews (DIACAP), monitoring, incident support (classified & unclassified networks), workstation related software, peripheral equipment, internet security, IA policies, TASO, IA training and support, and other IA related activities to support application security to internal and external users. Responsibilities also include but are not limited to, proposing network solutions in accordance with NSA, DIA and ACC governance policies. An Active Top Secret Clearance is required.
- Provides engineering security aspects into subsystems network designs (e.g., Cross Domain Solutions, Firewalls, Guards, Intrusion Detection Systems, Data Classifications, User authentication access, and Virus Detection) and security certification accreditation of subsystems network according to DITSCAP DIACAP process
- Provides technical network design, design testing, administration, configuration management, and troubleshooting services
- Research, identify, evaluate, and provide status of information assurance controls
- Analyze security incidents and document response procedures and report actions
- Conducts technical vulnerability assessments, assists system administrators apply security patches and validates changes
- Assists in the creation and/or validation of certification and accreditation documentation
- Evaluates potential IA security risks and recommends corrective action
- Work with government representative and personnel to maintain Cross Domain accreditation for the transfer and collection of data between various secure and non secure domains
- Interact with development and test teams to coordinate systems upgrades and test cycles
- Provide support over system configuration and ensure compliance with operation procedures
- Support users of information technology system through understanding and resolve problems to minimize service disruptions
- 5 years’ experience in an Information Assurance Specialist capacity
- Comprehensive knowledge of IA principles and DoD process and policies
- Knowledge of DoD certification and accreditation procedures (DIACAP/DITSCAP)
- Able to identify and understand security vulnerabilities
- Ability to read, comprehend and interpret security audit logs
- Must have demonstrated general experience of information operations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills Ability to work and think independently with minimal supervision
- Active government Top Secret security clearance
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Associates Degree
- GIAC, CEH, or Security + certification
- Cisco Juniper, Microsoft, or Linux certification
About The Company:
Trofholz Technologies is an award-winning, multi-faceted company offering excellent career opportunities in a diverse, creative, and fast-paced work environment. Building a career with Trofholz means joining a team of diverse, talented, dedicated and innovative professionals committed to serving commercial and government technology needs.
To apply for this opportunity please make sure to visit us on the web @ www.trofholz.com and click the career tab or you can apply directly to our career center @ https://jobs-tti.icims.com
We have been able to reach a high level of technical excellence by committing to strong company values and key success strategies. The “Quality, Commitment, Creativity, and Integrity” adage known as the “QCCI Creed” is widely conveyed throughout the company and has been instrumental in the success of TTI. These core values have enabled TTI to develop a respectable company culture that is demonstrated in every client engagement
Trofholz represents excellence in all we do from hands on interaction with our clients implementing innovative solutions, to developing customized training and professional development programs for our employees. We are a fast-paced organization seeking team players who enjoy meeting challenges. We offer competitive salary and benefits packages combined with a fun and challenging work environment.
Trofholz offers comprehensive health and welfare plans which include:
- Medical plan with national network and HSA option
- Dental PPO with national network of participating dentists
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employer Matched 401(k)
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Education Assistance
- 10 Paid holidays a year
Be More, Do More with Trofholz
Trofholz is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and complies with all federal and state laws, regulations, and executive orders regarding affirmative action requirements and programs.
Trofholz Technologies - 9 months ago
Trofholz Technologies, Inc. is an innovative systems integrator and service provider with a solid performance reputation in five core areas:...