Email this job to a friend.
Information Assurance Systems Engineer
All Points Logistics
is seeking a qualified
for a contract opportunity located in the
Vandenberg AFB, CA
area. The qualified candidate will have the requirements listed below.
This position is responsible for providing technical information in the development of all DIACAP documentation, participating in all lifecycle engineering processes, site and system security assessments, Security Test and Evaluation (ST&E) and Information Assurance (IA) Validations through delivery of systems to the Government. Reports to the System Security Manager.
MATERIAL & EQUIPMENT DIRECTLY USED:
LTRS computing systems, security analysis tools
WORKING ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES:
Working Environment/Physical Activities to include the ability to lift, push and/or pull up to 25lbs. Continuous walking, standing and/or sitting, customer contact in an office laboratory environment and/or field assignment.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Requires engineering college degree and five to seven years of related experience.
- Candidates must have CISSP, GSE, CISA, or CISM within (3) months of employment.
- Candidate must have strong experience with the DOD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP) C&A process and understand the Air Force EIDTR.
- Candidate must have experience using the following scanning and security assessment tools;
- RETINA, Security Readiness Review (SRR) scripts for scanning and reporting, Security Technical
- Implementation Guide (STIG) compliance, DISA Gold-Disk, and other tools such as: Network
- Mapper (NMAP).
- Candidate must have excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Candidate must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and/or as part of a team.
- Strong document creation background required
Experience working with the Air Force EIDTR and Air Force IT Lean SISSU (security, interoperability, supportability, sustainability, and usability)
Frequent Travel Required
Applicants are required to provide documentation to prove that they are eligible to work in the US and able to obtain and maintain a favorable Interim Secret Clearance which requires US Citizenship.
PERFORM THE FOLLOWING TASKS:
For immediate consideration apply at www.allpointslogistics.com on our Careers page or contact us at 256.963.0142 for more details.
- Computer and network device lockdowns / hardening of legacy and modernized systems
- Evaluates and makes recommendations regarding C&A way ahead and generates DIACAP packages from scratch
- Supports the DIACAP approval process and stakeholders
- Examines and analyzes vulnerabilities and determines actions to mitigate them and then documents same
- Develops and recommends vulnerability countermeasures
- Generates Security Test and Evaluation (ST&E) Test Procedures, and then performs ST & E as trusted agent.
- Generates ST&E Test Reports and performs necessary mitigations as required
- Prepares and instructs other engineers on how to prepare IA certification and accreditation documentation
- Assists with architectural overviews (diagrams, accreditation boundaries, and ports and protocol identification)
- Interprets patterns of non-compliance to determine impact on risk levels and security requirements relative to the capabilities of all software/systems
- Ensures security related provisions meet all of the required IA controls
- Attends internal and external integrated project team (IPT) meetings in support of all IA related activities
- Participates in weekly System Security Working Group meeting and ensures status of projects are updated
- Interfaces with government IA representatives as required to resolve ongoing project IA issues.
- Performs other duties and assignments as required.
All Points Logistics, LLC is an EEOC M/F/D/V Employer
All Points Logistics - 21 months ago