Information Assurance Technician (IAT)
Position Summary: The IAT adapts to a variety of nonstandard problems that require extensive operator intervention (e.g. frequent introduction of new programs, applications, or procedures). In response to computer output instructions or error conditions, this worker chooses or devises a course of action from among several alternatives and alters or deviates from standard procedures if standard procedures do not provide a solution (e.g. reassigning equipment in order to work around faulty equipment or transfer channels); then refers problems if necessary. Typically, completed work is submitted to users without supervisory review.
Position Description: Serves as systems administrator and network administrator supporting multiple electronic classrooms and servers on a localized training systems network.
Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts (IAVA).
Information Assurance Vulnerability Bulletins (IAVB).
Information Assurance Technical Advisories (IATA) for the trainer operating system(s) and software applications.
Perform antivirus updates and virus scanning.
- Implementing the Information Assurance Vulnerability Management Program (IAVMP).
- Implementing/installing applicable Government-directed patches including:
- IA Technician shall have the knowledge and skills necessary to verify that all information provided is handled, marked, and delivered in accordance with the requirements applicable to the contract classification level.
- Additional Duties and Responsibilities as may be assigned.
- High School Diploma
- IAT level 2, Security + certification.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Proficiency with Learning Management Systems/Learning Content Management Systems.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance
Allied Technology Group provides a full range of complex, innovative engineering and information management solutions to U.S. Government clients including the Departments of Defense, State, Homeland Security and various civilian Departments and Agencies. For the past 25 years, we have exceeded corporate and client expectations by focusing on each client’s absolute satisfaction.
- Self-starter able to work in a fast-paced, quality-driven environment.
- Mature individual with exceptional verbal and written communication skills, highly refined planning skills, and a high level of interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently or as part of a dynamic team with diverse cultures across multiple geographic locations.
- Superior time management and organizational skills.
Allied Technology Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Allied Technology offers the following benefits to our employees:
- Health Care Benefits
- Vision Rider
- Dental Care Benefits
- Life Insurance & Accidental Death & Dismemberment coverage
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Long & Short Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Education & Training Assistance
- Professional Association Dues
- Direct Deposit
Allied Technology Group - 22 months ago
QA TECHNICIAN - L48
Trident Seafoods Corporation
Trident Seafoods Corporation
- 3 days ago