Our Healthcare client in Bronx, NY is growing rapidly. They are currently going through a company-wide revamping of their Information Technology systems and infrastructure. This position offers great career and professional development. The Information Data Architect will join the organization in the early stages of implementing new technologies throughout the organization as they upgrade technologies, integrate systems and connect their business partners.
The Information Architect will provide technical leadership to define, plan, evangelize and implement an information management program. Lead the definition, documentation, and communication of policies and guidelines on data warehouse architecture, approaches and solutions, and on the use of data warehousing methodology. Identify and prioritize business information needs, and define and communicate business benefits of data warehousing. Drive development of a data dictionary and metadata framework to provide a standardized taxonomy for enterprise data domains, data elements, and data attributes.
- Lead and/or participate in the development and management of Information Frameworks and Model Architectures.
- Owning and managing the planning process to develop Information architecture blueprints (capability planning) for the delivery of the Information strategy.
- Lead and/or participate in the development of Enterprise Data Models.
- Manage data-related teams on large, complex projects (e.g., project plans, estimates, funding agreements, etc.).
- Lead and/or perform business information modeling for large, complex projects (includes data analysis and modeling for vendor packages and in-house development/maintenance projects).
- Design complex, first cut physical data structures across multiple platforms, technologies and computing environments.
- Lead and/or participate in the development of standards and procedures affecting Information Management (e.g., naming standards, data definition guidelines, model management procedures, etc
- Minimum requirement - Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum of seven years of experience in managing Information Management within a managed care or health plan environment (large complex environment)
- Must have experience with healthcare technologies; EHR, EMR, Electronic Medical Records, QNXT, EPIC, Cerner, managed claims systems.
- Minimum of seven years of logical data modeling experience
- Minimum of three years dimensional modeling experience
- Strong experience pertaining to RDBMS platforms and tools
- ERwin experience strongly preferred
- Experience with structured methodologies preferred, e.g., IEM, RUP, etc.
- Experience with object-oriented analysis and design techniques is a plus
- Data warehouse and business intelligence tools experience.
Smith Arn old Partners is a Stamford, Connecticut based highly specialized technical professional and executive search firm that has helped thousands of companies and people make a professional connection. Smith Arnold Partners has successfully completed searches on behalf of the most recognizable firms in the United States.
Smith Arnold Partners - 2 years ago