Tealeaf, an IBM company, is a rapidly expanding San Francisco-based company that is the recognized leader in Customer Experience Management with world-class clients that read as a who's-who of Internet commerce in Financial Services, Retail, Manufacturing and Travel. Tealeaf CX Solutions enable companies to ensure the success of their customer’s Web or Mobile interactions, which is enabled by Tealeaf’s unmatched visibility into the real-time customer experience.
The Information Developer will be part of a core development team that is implementing next-generation technologies for Customer Experience Management.
Main Responsibilities include :
Employees in this role apply appropriate technical writing, editing, multimedia, and visual design skills to complete information development projects. Writers work closely with development, product management, and test peers in an Agile development environment. They design and develop elements for user interface (UI), web, multimedia delivery, video, print, and other linear and nonlinear information deliverables.
• Previous technical writing experience is required
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; willingness to engage one-on-one with engineers, product managers, and quality assurance engineers
• Candidates must be self-starters who are motivated to rethink traditional information delivery approaches
• Familiarity with Confluence wiki platform is helpful
• Must have the ability to quickly learn new technical skills
• Hands-on experience with Web development technologies and computer programming languages is a plus
• Strong problem-solving, prioritization, and analytical skills
• Previous experience with creating and publishing content through IBM's IDWB suite is a strong plus. If not, DITA experience is preferred, with an emphasis on converting content to DITA.
• Goal-oriented and results-driven attitude
Candidates/applicants must have the immediate legal right to work in the United States.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
TeaLeaf Technology - 2 years ago