Information International Associates, Inc., (IIa), an award-winning information and knowledge management firm in Oak Ridge, TN, is now accepting applications for a potential full time Information Management Specialist position working at the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission in the metropolitan DC area.
Provides center support services to the NRC Document Processing Center to include cataloging, technical services, user services, systems integration, reference and research, abstracting and indexing, records control and management and other program related services.
- Demonstrated three years’ experience working in a library, document center, or information center.
- Demonstrated responsibility in collecting, analyzing, and interpreting information to determine solutions to library, records management, or other information-related needs.
- Familiarity with library, records, or document collection center requirements and processes.
- Capable of designing surveys, records audits, and retention schedules.
- Knowledge of records requirements and regulations.
- Familiarity with electronic information systems and capable of managing records projects using both electronic and manual systems.
- Capable of assisting users in locating information in the record collection.
- Able to provide records training and develop appropriate materials.
- Master’s degree from an accredited program in a related area, or
- Bachelor’s degree in an information field such as business administration with a concentration in records management, information management, or information systems.
This position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a clearance from the NRC, which requires US Citizenship
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Information International Associates Inc. - 22 months ago