Job Title: Information Operations (IO) Analyst
Location: San Antonio, TX
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Clearance: Active TS with ability to obtain SCI access or DCID 6/4 eligible with a current Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI)
You must be a US Citizen to apply to this position.
Education: Bachelor's Degree desired; (will consider job related experience in lieu of a degree)
Specific Duties: The services required for this position include supporting the Joint Information Operations Warfare Center (JIOWC) which provides information operations (IO) subject matter expertise and advice to the Joint Staff (JS) and Combatant Commands (CCMD) to include but are not limited to the following:
Required Skills: The work will require expertise, practical operational experience, and technical support in:
- Provide JIOWC with support to CCMD's IO assessment which includes a technique for constructing and analyzing dynamic models of diverse and uncertain relationships between events that underlie a complex situation.
- Possess a working knowledge and ability to use the current tool used to facilitate this assessment support technique, the Situation Influence Assessment Module (SIAM).
- Experience constructing influence net models with SIAM and then using SIAM's analysis tools to identify the strongest influences in the network thus creating objects for further IO action planning and assessment;
- Experience providing IO assessment support for JIOWC/J3 through planning facilitation and support at the staff and operational level to JIOWC, CCMDs and other government agencies' staffs;
- Experience providing IO assessment facilitation, planning, and organizational support, advisory and assistance (A&AS) for IO programmatics by assisting development of joint IO assessment policy and guidance;
- Experience providing advisory and assistance services (A&AS) in support of JIOWC IO assessment activities by facilitating all phases of IO planning, and other planning activities, specifically supporting operational mission analysis;
- Experience developing end states, effects, and measures of effectiveness (MOEs) and preparation of completed operational plans. Planning shall be conducted using either the Joint Operational Planning & Execution System (JOPES), the Situational Influence Assessment Module (SIAM) format or another system or format agreed to by the Government;
- Ability to provide support coordination of IO assessment planning activities and products within JIOWC, the intelligence community and the CCMDs while interfacing with other government agencies, civilian agencies, and academia.
- Experience assisting in scheduling, hosting, and managing meetings and conferences which requires travel to provide advice, operate software, and give technical support for the process.
- Level II (for functional analyst level II) or level I (for functional analyst level I)expertise in DoD or CCMD IO
- Knowledge of Joint Operation Planning and Execution System (JOPES) planning, joint IO assessment processes (building assessment models and facilitating all phases of IO planning), and other planning activities. Specifically, the individual must demonstrate knowledge of operational mission analysis; development of end states, effects, and measures of effectiveness (MOEs); and preparation of completed operational plans
- Level I expertise in operational planning support with one or more of the following combatant commands: USAFRICOM, USCENTCOM, USEUCOM, USNORTHCOM, USPACOM, USSOCOM, USSOUTHCOM, or USCYBERCOM
- Demonstrated proficiency with SIAM software or other equivalent software that models complex problems and data sets
- Level I expertise interfacing with higher level management or organizations (personnel will interface with representatives of Combatant Command HQ's, the JS, and other government agencies)
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office software products
S4 Inc. offers challenging projects, competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package with 401(k), and universal time off. We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. S4 participates in the E-Verify employment verification program. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding position, then we invite you to submit your resume including salary history/requirements. Candidate selected must be able to obtain and maintain the security clearance required by the contract at all times.
- Prior expertise in DoD or CCMD IO;
- Demonstrated proficiency with SIAM software or other equivalent software that models complex problems and data sets;
- Experience using JOPES;
- Previous Unified Combatant Command experience
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, and need a reasonable accommodation to apply to a position, please contact Michelle Sweeney, HR Manager, by phone at (781) 273-1600 or by email at accommodations4inc.com.
Founded in 1999, S4 Inc. is a rapidly growing, small disadvantaged business specializing in Information Domain-Based Solutions and Services....