This position provides analysis work in the technical services security infrastructure of a very large and complex local area network (LAN) and remote connections. The person(s) holding this position are responsible for facilitating the information security program at GHS, which seeks to protect the confidentiality, availability, and integrity of the organizations assets and customer data. This position will work collaboratively with application and system administrators, IT management, Risk/Legal, and Compliance/Auditing.
Responsibilites include, but are not exclusive to: risk assessments, network security architecture, network/system access, controls and monitoring policies, employee education and awareness, audits and reporting and incident response.
• 6 years of relevant experience
• An Associate’s degree in a related field of study may be substituted for 1 year of relevant work experience
• A Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study may be substituted for 2 years of relevant work experience
• A Master’s degree in a related field of study may be substituted for 3 years of relevant work experience
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a related field of study
• Professional certifications (i.e. Security+, CHPS, CISA, CISM, CISSP)
• Academic medical center work experience
• Expertise in systems level management of UNIX and Microsoft operating systems
• Insight into project management
• Ability to write professionally and present to small and/or large groups
• Familiarity with contract terminology
Georgia Regents Medical Center - 10 months ago