NCI: As the Information Security Analyst II ( Information Security Analyst II ) , this role manages resource allocations for civil engineering functions through the work planning, scheduling, tracking, and execution required to support wartime and peacetime readiness, deployment, facility requirements/utilization, and major construction. This requirement is contingent upon contract award.
Highlights of Responsibilities
- Work independently under general guidelines or objectives.
- Fully knowledgeable of all aspects of the programs under your management.
- Establish objectives and requirements, develop budgets, program/project standards and schedules for civil engineering programs.
- Experience and extensive knowledge with the processes and procedures relative to Personnel Readiness.
- Perform Systems Security Certification and Accreditation (C&A) Services to include System-level Risk Assessments and Security, Security Test and Evaluation, C&A Documentation, and preparation and update of the Security Master Plan.
- Identify mandated DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) and NSA System Network and Attack Center (SNAC) Configuration Guides.
- Apply the disciplines of Computer Security necessary to perform Information System Security Audits; Information System Security Assessments; Risk Management Plans; Security architectures; Information system security policies and procedures guides; Information system accreditations and certifications; Command and Control Protect plans and policies; Continuity of Operations Plans (COOP); and, Installation and maintenance of information system security products and services.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Ability to obtain/maintain a Secret Security Clearance.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Meet DOD 8570 Information Assurance Management (IAM) Level II, must have any one of the following certifications:
- GIAC Security Leaderschip Certification (GSLC)
- Certified Authorized Professional (CAP)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) (or Associate)
- CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP).
- Active Secret Security Clearance.
At NCI, we’re more than just a paycheck…
We offer significant opportunity for growth at NCI – Adding more and more employees and company locations nationwide, we continue to seek top talent to ensure our path of innovation, growth and unmatched customer experience. We reward our employees with competitive compensation, flexible time off, retirement plan with company match and much more…
MEDICAL/DENTAL/VISION PROGRAMS - NCI offers three medical plan options to meet the personal health needs and budgets of our full-time employees and their families. All plans provide our employees and their eligible dependents with major medical and prescription drug coverage. The dental plan provides coverage options so as to ensure our full-time employees and their eligible dependents are able to follow a regularly scheduled program of dental care with their providers of choice. A vision maintenance plan offers a cost-savings option for our full-time employees and their families in need of comprehensive annual eye exams, prescription glasses, and contact lenses.
STOCK & WEALTH - NCI’s 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan is eligible to all full-time and regular part-time employees. Employees may elect to have contributions invested in any of the 15 different investment funds, five retirement-date-based funds, or three different portfolio options available under the plan. The company matching contribution is equal to 50% of employee elected pre-tax contributions up to 6% of eligible pay, subject to the IRS maximum.
LIFE INSURANCE - NCI provides company paid Basic Life/ AD&D Insurance Coverage. The basic coverage benefit is equal to one times (1X) an employee's annual base salary. Employees may also opt for a generous flat rate insurance coverage. For coverage above the company-provided limits, employees may purchase supplemental insurance coverage for themselves and their family members.
WORK/LIFE BALANCE - All employees are eligible for additional programs including Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Flexible Spending Programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for employees and their immediate family
- Health Club Reimbursement through NCI’s Wellness Program
It is your turn… Choose your career path and become part of the NCI team where you will be valued for your unique skills and capabilities and where you will be rewarded for key contributions to NCI and our customers.
Make the commitment and take the next step towards joining the NCI Team. Our application process will take approximately 5-10 minutes to complete.
If you do not meet the minimum qualifications for this position, please review our current openings now and in the future. Thank you for your interest in NCI!
It is the policy of NCI to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
The information above has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within the classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.
NCI is a leading provider of enterprise solutions and services to U.S. defense, intelligence, health care and civilian government agencies....